Heritage Environmental Services, LLC

Heritage Environmental Services, LLC Employee Reviews

United States34 reviews
Less than promised
Work was fine not too taxing relocated to promise of advancement which never happened
Never met the person who hired me over the phone

Had assigned route nobody bothered me unless issues with client
Pros
Independent work schedule
Cons
Pay. Advancement
Flexible work hours
It is not pressure, and a lot of support from the managers. The workplace is not in a same place everyday so if you like variety this is your job, and easy job.
Dangerous place
Aging plant with lots of Band-Aids and bird turds holding it together. Management is more worried about profit over safety. They don't pay jack compared to anywhere else. They really abuse the "other duties as asigned" clause in their job descriptions.
Pros
Few and far between
Cons
I'll need a novel
Training is minimal...Safety is a top priority...
Great experience in training for a career in waste operations.Basic principles of how to process chemical treatment and disposal.proper use of heavy equipment operation..
Pros
Three days off each week..
Cons
None..
The management suck
Management suck and hardly train you on your actual job. Lies to save their own butt instead of train properly on actual job. I would not recommend working for them cause main supervisor only has select few that they liked. Also let coworkers watch filth while on the job.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Terrible crew
Team members constantly fight and talk trash about others, then some people leave before the work for the day is done leaving that much more work for the others. Then admin from a completely different department walks around making life for everyone difficult cause they have no idea what is going on or how things are supposed to be done.
Pros
Family oriented, management stepped up when upper management left
Cons
Working crews, shorthanded, no consideration for others
Great Place to Start
Heritage is a great place to start your career. The company is growing very quickly and is already among the country's top few leaders within the industry.
Pros
The Center, good people
Cons
Hiring emphasizes seniority, which is rarely best for company
Don’t do it
This place and the people are as toxic as the waste. No advancement and favoritism runs rapidly. Good place to start in the waste industry, do a year and get out. Manager is a pig. If you like someone who talks about themselves every minute of the day than this is the job for you. Made me lie in order to get someone fired.
Pros
Ok pay
Cons
Management is horrible
the Tulsa office is a good place to work
It is a great place to get your foot in the door for the Environmental field, but after a year or 2 everyone moves Onto better opportunities!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only if you absolutely need to.
There are many angry workers reviewing this company, and I'm afraid I'm one of them. This is a job to get a foot in the door, but the pay is not competitive for those working in the lab.

The air quality in the lab is poor, to the point where nosebleeds and realizing you are high on any of the multiple toxic substances you are working with is common. This is a problem when you work 12 hours a day 2-7 days a week( dependent on rotating schedule and mandatory overtime and oncall days)

The allowance for sick days is nearly non-existent.

The management will call you lazy and make you take on extra projects (such as painting the lab) multiple times a year if they see you sitting down.

If you are injured on the job, they will deny you workman's comp and threaten termination if you do not get over your illness/injury and get back to work quickly.

If you go to Osha to complain, they will harass the workers. In a recent case, calling a worker with allergies into the office to tell her off for a recent Osha complaint that she didn't even file.

Finally, it will take months for you to actually get your benifits, and there has been an issue with a new hire having to chase down HR to get her first paycheck.

If this works for you, I wish you the best of luck.
Pros
You always get overtime
Cons
You don't have a real day off, the environment is toxic, Management sees you as a worthless product.
Too Many Hours!!!!!
120 hours of overtime biweekly!!! How is that safe? They preach safety. Also, they draft you on your days off, so no home life and forget about your family. Not a safe work environment, because you are sleep deprived.
Pros
Cons
Too much OT.
I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone
“Find a new job if you don’t like it here” is a quote you will hear very often if trying to receive a raise or move up in the company. Work is fairly easy but the pay doesn’t add up
Pros
People I work with minus management are really cool
Cons
Management doesn’t care about employees, only numbers
Great learnjng experience
I enjoyed the work i did but the super visor an branch leader are horrible and wouldnt help me with a personal issue that came up on a job so i was forced to find another job. They informed me that they could not help me when i asked to come home and if i would like to come home then i was abandoning my job witch was false because i was asking to come home to supervisor an branch owner are a joke.
Pros
Good learning experience
Cons
Poor leadership
horrible place to work
This place was horrible. It nearly killed me. I was hospitalized twice. I would never recommend this place to anyone trying to raise a family. Overtime was nice.,
Pros
overtime
Cons
everything else
No advancement, poor management,low pay long hours
I would not recommend heritage to anyone. Very poor management. They will keep your pay low so they get more of a bonus. If you don’t agree to something they will tell you where the door is. This place will separate you from your family. Great field workers which I was happy to work with, but you won’t be able to afford anything unless you work 80 plus hours a week. Now they are going to take more out of your paycheck for insurance and not pay you any more. They will promise you a lot of things but you won’t see it. Employee appreciation day is pretty much for management and office people, field workers will be out working long hours on jobs so you might get a bite of cold food when you get back to the shop. Don’t waste your time here unless you need something until you find something better.
Very great place to work
Heritages employees and management are very knowledgeable in their line of work. I reccommend them for anyone seeking an interesting field of work the managers are the best in the business
Bad job
This plant will screw you over every chance they get.. paid poorly and over worked. Get treated like a prisoner and the prisoners get treated like gods.. DO NOT WORK FOR THIS PLACE!
Pros
Cons
Literally everything
Nice place of work
Great management friendly team nice place of business. Break times were fair there. Team bonding opportunity outside the work place. Work activitie were not to hard but comfortable.
Productive and fast paced
We are a fast paced company. The work place culture is very open and we have a great team.

The most enjoyable part of the job is building relationships internally and externally.
Pros
Family Oriented
Overall a good place to work.
Management is often tasked with more than one can handle. Not putting so much on upper level management could open more advancements for lower level management.
Pros
Decent work life balance
Cons
Double and sometimes triple standards
Poor place to work
The place is a joke. When I started it was a good place to be but when the new plant manager took over it started going downhill.
They don’t pay enough to get good people so we have a revolving door of staff. They preach safety until it cost money to fix something.
Pros
It’s a job
Cons
Everything else
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Heritage Environmental Services, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.
2.4