Heritage Natural Market

Heritage Natural Market Employee Reviews

Warning do not waste your time working for this horrible owner!
Absolute NIGHTMARE EVERYDAY! I loved my staff so dearly but the OWNER HBJ is a disgustingly rude person who is RACIST and GREEDY and never satisfied. I hope this place goes out of business. DONT WORK HERE KEEP LOOKING!!!!
Pros
Nothing at all
Cons
Everything from A to Z
Do not work here
Do not work here. The owner and general manager have no remorse or feelings: they have no idea what they’re doing. Will fire you through text at 4:22 in the morning and for nothing . The owners excuse “ it’s just not going to work.” The owner is transphobic and homophobic. The pay there is horrible.

anything rig
under paid
under paid, but absolutely loved all of the fresh natural products and foods that were at my disposal. the staff genuinely care about people and it was a great place to learn holistic ways of living
fun workplace
the most enjoyable part of this job was the great friends i have made, speaking of my co-workers. these are some of the greatest people i have met in my life and i am forever grateful to have met them. a typical day at work is busy, cooking all day, taking orders, making smoothies, while maintaining a relationship with the customers.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Heritage Natural Market?
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Heritage Natural Market. Our community is ready to answer.
Heritage Natural Market Reviews by Job Title