Heritage Park Employee Reviews

summary
LPN in nursing home setting (Former Employee) –  Dade City, FLApril 5, 2018
this facility has too many patient to staff ratio. The nurse does wound care, med pass, feedings, as well as qid blood sugar testing. There are no med techs to hep with the heavy med passes. there are no treatment nurses to help with treatments while the floor nurses are giving much needed nursing care.
Pros
fast pased
Cons
people "act "to busy to help another person with a resident.
friendly
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Jamestown, NYMarch 23, 2018
clean rooms,help residents, clean up after meals,some times had to take out garbage and gather linen the hardest part about my job was trying to get in to rooms when there was family there
Pros
had my own floor
Cons
punching outfor lunch when u dont even leave the building
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Jamestown, NYJanuary 4, 2018
Training is available upon hire. When one is hired they start off as part time then they are able to work up to full time hours. Co-workers are very friendly.
With the right team it was perfect
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLDecember 28, 2017
I enjoyed working at heritage Park. There were a lot of good team players that made the shift go by nicely. I always went above what I was supposed to do knowing that some would return the favor. Management listened and did what they could to fix a problem, you never had to go above them to solve something.
I loved my co workers
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Roy, UTDecember 18, 2017
Always had fun on my shifts. I loved my residents and my co workers. The shifts were long, but I always did them. I was sad when they got bought out by another company.
Great place to work in Health care
Certified Nurse Aide (Former Employee) –  Jamestown, NYOctober 11, 2017
Heritage Park is a wonderful place to work if you are in health care. This place was great and the residents and employees were also great. This was a very enjoyable job for me, I have nothing bad to say about it.
Pros
Hours, Breaks
Cons
Physically challengng
American Senior communities
LPN (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INSeptember 30, 2017
I loved the residents. I worked in the locked unit where some of the aids were not nice to staff and made their own rules where management would not intervene. For the most part the weekend supervisor was awesome.
Pros
Clean
Cons
To many chiefs
Fast-Pace Youth Pogramming for at-risk youth and families
Youth Programming Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNAugust 13, 2017
Ru youth programming for children ages K-12 grade! Help with homework ans well as run after school activities such as Girl Scouts, Green Garden Bakery, Active Chefs and other groups to keep youth engaged in their neighborhood!
So let them be
Dietary (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLMay 1, 2017
They where alright I just want go back if they ask me too. Not in dietary cause I fell like they have they people they treat better than others they have they favorite ones
Great place
CNA (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJanuary 14, 2017
Heritage park is a great place to work. They are very caring about their residents and staff and quick to handle any problems that one may have. Clean fun environment.

Want to know more about Heritage Park?

Ask a question
Friendly Management & Working Environment
Dietary Aide & Social Liaison (Former Employee) –  Jamestown, NYDecember 5, 2016
My co-workers were like an extended family. We worked well together. I enjoyed being able to engage the residents and occasionally their families.
Cool place not enough pay
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INAugust 12, 2016
Would be a nice place to work for if the pay increase for a dietary aide. I would reconsider going back if the pay was $10. The hardest part was at night washing dishes other then that the work was typically easy. Good people to be around with good vibes.
Very Busy
RN & Wound Care Nurse (Current Employee) –  Roy, UTApril 18, 2016
Heritage Park is a nursing home. You work for 12 hours. You are responsible for 20-40 clients with, usually 2 aides to help you. You are passing medications, all day long. Very rarely do you get a break, due to no down time. Besides passing medications you also are giving tube feedings with PEG tubes. You are also suction ventilator patients. Usually you end up working longer than 12 hours, due to management wanting you to chart at the end of your shift, just in case something happens with a patient.
Pros
discount on lunches
Cons
rarely get breaks or even lunches
rude workers, didnt acknowlegde my letter for physical when I was pregnant
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Roy, UTOctober 27, 2015
did not help when I asked, a lot of people were being rude. I loved the patients though they were the best part of my job thats why I continued to go then I quit.
Personal skills and different people..
Certified Nursing Assistant / Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLJune 23, 2015
Enjoyed working there, I have learnt a lot of personal skills there . the reason for leaving I wanted to be closer to home at the time....now I am very open to where I will work.
A good learning expierence.
LPN (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLMarch 18, 2015
It offers a 12 hour shift and 3 8 hour shifts. I did the 12 hour shifts, and enjoyed it at first, then it got to be too much for me.
A place I would enjoy working, if it wasn't the kitchen
Dietary Supervisor, Aide, and Cook (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 5, 2015
I am all for the fast paced, busy environment. However, I am also for strong leadership and good management. We were short staffed and overworked in the kitchen everyday, and most days my boss sat at her desk with her feet up. There were times where she would could out to help, but no one could manage to get everything done. If you did not finish everything you got in trouble, and if you asked to stay late, you would get in trouble again. We were forced to miss breaks, or take shorter breaks during our long shifts just to manage to finish the work of others. While I was there, I was facing a very difficult pregnancy. I would get sick all the time and I could not keep up with the job. The boss played favorites, if you were not one of her favorites, do not expect a chance to sit in the office briefly for a glass of water. I refuse to work over 8 hour shifts and be treated like nothing.
good place to work, no communication
Admitting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Sherman, TXJanuary 28, 2015
i was terminated because of non, comunication with me and my manager, and the manager of the office, i was very upset that i couldn't explain my self but i have to move on, its was a simple mistake i made that i didn't do on purpose and i regret it.
good company to work for
Certified Nurse's Assistant, Appointment Escort (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJune 26, 2014
I worked on the Rehab end. For my first job it was a right for myself. It gave me the experiences I needed at the time. I enjoyed most of my residents I took care of.
Pros
good frist job
Good environment
LPN Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJune 2, 2014
Friendly staff, approachable management. Breaks required, management very appreciative of staff and endeavors to show appreciation in many different ways.