Hermès Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
3.6Job Security & Advancement
Difficult place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Manhasset, NYJuly 23, 2018
No benefits, no lunch break, no commission. Hours and days were not flexible. No commission made selling the product difficult with no incentive. Had to clock in and out if needed to take a lunch break.
Pros
employee discount
Cons
no healthcare, unpaid lunches, no commission
Creative and calm environment
Junior designer Leathergoods and Equitation (Former Employee) –  Paris, 8April 6, 2013
My experience at Hermes Sellier allowed me to work closely with highly trained craftsmen in the leathergoods and equitation department. The most interesting part of my job was designing custom handbags for Hermes customers, however the production process was very slow, but compensated through the quality of details.
Productive and a House of Excellence
Product Manager, Men's silk department, Paris (Former Employee) –  ParisJanuary 2, 2013
I was dealing with marketing strategies and products manufacture.
I have worked very closely with artistic directors and dealing with suppliers in France Italy and England.

My job was to pilot the collection, tracking the manufacturing process and coordinate information between several department.
I have strong analytic and reporting skills

I learned how to manage an intern