Hermann Transportation Services Employee Reviews

2.6
Ratings breakdown
My review as an employee.
Regional / OTR Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  North East, MarylandMarch 9, 2018
I am a current employee with Hermann. I am attached to a dedicated account as a Regional / OTR Truck Driver. I have a very good working relationship with my driver manager, and the company. Definitely one of the best trucking companies that I have worked for. I would highly recommend checking us out. What have you got to lose. Give Hermann a call today.
Difficult Work Environment
Account Manager/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Dayton, NJJanuary 8, 2018
Management runs the company very poorly. Family members work under a different set of rules than non-family employees. The workload you are given forces you into a 12+ hour workday with little to nothing to show for it.
Fleet Manager (Current Employee) –  Monmouth Junction, NJAugust 15, 2017
Management needs improvement. They treat you like they are your best friends when they need for something but when you need them it's like they don't exist. This company would 10/10 if that improved.
Transportation....Not for me
Safety Supervisor, Recruiting Manager (Former Employee) –  Township of South Brunswick, NJJuly 16, 2015
If you work in the office for this company you have better pay then the drivers BUT the management is difficult. Some drivers work hard and get taken advantage. Some drivers slack off . Everyone in the office will do their job but anything out of their job description and its like pulling teeth. Family run business so they do what they want when they want.
Pros
They buy lunch
Cons
They buy lunch and want you to keep working 12 hour days.