Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

United States2,490 reviews

Found 2,490 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,939 reviews
hphewlettpackardenterpriselayoffdxcreductiontechnology

A Dinosaur

I currently enjoy my daily job and the flexibility and freedom HPE gives me but it is a company that is struggling to get to present day. A lot of internal systems are old or struggle to work. I love my job but overall company morale is down and HPE continues to struggle in the marketplace. The perks of the jobs, insurance, company vehicle are all amazing but it worries me if my position will still be here in a year or two.

Pros

Company provided car for personal and work use.

Cons

struggling company

great work environment

Best people, fun job. a lot out of work activities and gatherings. great management. you always felt you had accomplished alot and coworkers really support one another.

Pros

flexible hours, great pay

Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Time and location flexibility

Great place for career and family

23 years with HPE (DEC, Compaq, HP, HPE) working all aspects of DevOps for enterprise storage products. Very few negative experiences, many great people and products/projects to work on for an average pay.

Pros

Real professional work from home opportunities

Cons

End of year reviews are tedious and self created

What is the best part of working at the company?Sales & Service team provide a great support and collaboration.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Customer presentations.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Collaboration reaching goals.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Busy on servicing customers.

What is the best part of working at the company?Organization Culture!What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Company course requirements.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Very good.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Busy. Very good.

Really Great Company, Room for Improvement

This company is excellent, and I will always suggest this as a good start in a career in customer service. However, there's always room for improvement. Management can sometimes be late in their responses and are not always perfect. I don't expect them to be; they are people who can make mistakes, and we're human, but overall highly understanding and will usually do everything in their power to find ways to support you.

Worked here 11 years

HPE is a great place to work with a great staff. They are quick to promote from within and almost always try to accommodate the employees. I started out in technical support and moved into non-technical areas and was always offered support. While there, I was underpaid as a female but they fixed that issue by giving me a 25% raise to get me up to par with the males. I was let go but if you get the chance, this is a great place.

Pros

fair, committed to helping everyone reach their potential; great benefits and time off policy

Cons

they fixed the biggest problem I had with pay disparities so its a non-issue

Great job and environment

Pay was great. Management will give you the training needed to succeed as well as introduce you to the right people. They do a good job of de-stressing you with activities. Lots of paid time off!!

I feel valued as an employee

Working in a virtual environment. I still felt part of a team as we as a team and as an organization met often. The hardest part was when we needed to go back to in person requirements. I no longer lived in the state so I needed to leave the job.

Nice people, bad career track

The position I held at HPE was a low skill position, and did not feel like there was a lot of room for advancement. On the other hand, the people I worked with were nice and the environment was very laid back.

No es una mala empresa

Overall good, though not perfect. The organization had a very well managed method of service delivery

Good Workplace, no pressure/stress, easy going

Standup meeting in morningLot of tech stack to learnFair Management/peoplework life balance is goodno pressure/stressteams have tough people to manage with ( i think every company's teams like this)

Pros

No stress/pressure

Cons

projects might be boring sometimes

Good company with good benefits

Good company with good benefits. It can be challenging working with different people but overall if you’re looking for work it’s a good place to work.

Started in 1997. Not a lot of room for growth. My boss was good to work for. He treated me well and was fair. Might have been the best boss I ever had.

Great Work/Life Balance

The Company cares about its employees and takes initiatives to keep people happy. HPE offers 6 months of paid family leave for mothers and fathers. Often a slow-paced atmosphere.

Pros

Benefits, Work from home, Family Leave

Cons

Not much opportunity for advancement

Great company to work for

Great company to work for. Allows room for growth and education. Culture is evolving in a positive direction. Expect change so it will be a non issue when it happens.

Good experience and resume builder

Working contract at HPE provided a supportive learning environment on a project with good exposure to different sectors of the business. There's a presence of the bureaucracy of large corp, but the separation of the assignment protects your anonymity in the politics.

Healthy culture

Healthy working environment in Sillicon Valley heritage company - not many career advancements for younger employees, very senior teamsReelvant company strategy

Pros

Benefits, ok salary

Cons

senior teams, not much focus put on enabling and training managers

Good company but very slow growth

Overall good company but career growth opportunities limited. company is got focused after Antonio Neri is become the CEO. But the company culture is still slow.

Professional, inclusive, intelligent environment

While retired now, this was the brightest, greatest team to work with in my entire 40 year career. Focus on culture. Focus on diversity. Focus on challenging its employees.

Pros

Compensation, Work/Life Balance, Challenging tasks.

Cons

Market did not apprectiate the significance of all that HPE delivered.

Work, Benefits, culture,

Work is good. Precedure all is available in the system. Training depending who tech you and you get smart to learn for all people and the different people. All you need your notes. Name, date, shift, hour no matter who. Benefits for company good pay for hires, .but the company changed for staffing and the staffing paying low and the company don't hire the employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.
Powered byComparably