Hewlett Packard Enterprise Employee Reviews

Found 1,998 reviews matching the search See all 3,851 reviews
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Technology Consultant (Former Employee) –  Gothenburg, NEMarch 24, 2019
SKF, Svenska Kullager fabriken AB (Swedish: Swedish ball bearing factory AB), later AB SKF, is a leading bearing and seal manufacturing company founded in Gothenburg, Sweden in 1907. The company manufactures and supplies bearings, seals, lubrication and lubrication systems, maintenance products, mechatronics products, power transmission products, condition monitoring systems and related services globally.
good work life balance, low compensation
Software-Support Escalation Manager (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAMarch 18, 2019
Though the relugar appraisal periods were done fairly, the salary raises were very low to non existent in some cases.
Very good collaborative work environment
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pontiac, MIMarch 14, 2019
HP allowed me to work closely with my peers. This allowed us to leverage the knowledge of the entire team leading to excellent business results for our client.
Average employer
Director (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 14, 2019
Good place for early career, or hardware focussed engineers.

Good career trajectory and learning for the first 2 years. Incessant reshuffles, lack of vision, and fiefdoms have led to a sub-par experience for past 1 year.
Military Fellow
Military Corporate Fellow (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 13, 2019
Worked as a Military Fellow as a part of the Hiring our Heroes -Corporate Fellowship. The program was 12 weeks long and I learned the role of an Inside Sales Account Manager.
Great work/life balance
Global Strategic Procurement Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 12, 2019
HPE is great place to work.
I feel like its more difficult to advance as org is quite flat (but maybe it was only in the department I've been with).
I've learnt a lot of new things, new tricks and met great people
Lost its way
Sr Engineering Manager, Enterprise Architect (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COMarch 12, 2019
While I enjoyed many years of a positive working environment, the past few have been hard to handle. Constant fear of being laid off, Reorg after Reorg. Wearing too many hats and no opportunities for career advancement. Not what the Garage stood for
Ambiente amigable y muy profesional
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMarch 11, 2019
Es un lugar de trabajo muy profesional y amigable.Las oficinas son muy limpias y todo esta muy organizado.
REMOTE DESKTOP MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIMarch 7, 2019
Ok place to work
was enjoyable
decent pay
micromanages - CON
strange hours - CON

Overall the experience at HPE wasn't half bad, but i do believe its more suited to seasoned individuals with many years of experience in their industry
Work at home
Account Support Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 7, 2019
I work as a consultant from home and enjoyed my job tremendously. I traveled locally and have the freedom to make my own schedule. Work/Life balance is great.
HPE is a great corporation.
Senior Consultant IV (Former Employee) –  teleworkerMarch 6, 2019
The corporation is going through downsizing and an identity shift. However the small groups are great. Team members assist you when needed and provided support.
Used to be the happy place
Manufacturing Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 5, 2019
Before Harvey floods swept HP away, it was a fun place to work.
A typical day would entail assembly of computer servers.
I learnt how servers work.
1 hour lunch
Pros
Employee activities like games
Cons
No promotion and no bonus
Extreme lack of diversity
contractor (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CAMarch 5, 2019
Little or no room for advancement. They still believe in that "Good Ole Boys Club". Serious lack of diversity. Not many women or people of color in management...AT ALL.
HPE was a great place to work
Regional Product Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAMarch 4, 2019
HPE was one of the best jobs that I had in my 35 year career. I enjoyed the work, I had the opportunity to work with people from around the globe and form positive opinions about them.
Pros
Worked from home
Cons
Worked from home
Great Company
Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARMarch 3, 2019
Absolutely loved my time at HPE in US Payroll space. Initial transformation efforts from HP to HPI and HPE were manageable, but acquisition of Enterprise services group by CSC directly affected my future employment. I have spoken with prior co-workers and they love the new HPE environment and the normalcy is brings without splits or acquisitions.
Pros
Great work environment, awesome support systems, amazing culture
Cons
From transformation perspective, no work life balance, too much culture change, constant management changes
Productive workplace and always happening atmosphere
Software Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 2, 2019
A typical workday is from 9-5. My manager was the best and was very understanding to know that people are humans and they need their life balance apart from work. Flexible enough to work from home or any location but expects productivity from work. The office was always happening for interns. Had a best time to work with HPE as Summer Intern.
Great place to work at!
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 1, 2019
I started my career in the US at HPE and it has been an amazing journey so far. I've learnt so many new skills and I have got to say that I'm very happy with my boss cause of who I got so much of exposure. I'm forever grateful to God for placing me in this wonderful company.
Pros
No Micromanagement, Travel, Management
Cons
Workspace
High Salary
IT Delivery Consultant II (Former Employee) –  McKinleyFebruary 25, 2019
The company offers high salary and that's good honestly. One thing that it made me not to enjoy my work is that there's no work life balance. NO team building(I think this is always needed to know more about your colleague in a happiest way.)
Never again
ITO System Delivery (Former Employee) –  TXFebruary 25, 2019
Mangment was consistantly sloppy and unreliable. Required us to falsify our time sheets for company accounts, or "find another job". I found another job.
Pros
Cons
Too many
Company is a shell of what it used to be...
Sr Wintel Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 22, 2019
Company is a shell of what it used to be...went through a sale where people were leaving the company right and left. My lead left and my manager put a jr analyst in charge of me (Sr Wintel Engineer). Management wanted to get rid of everyone since the company was sold so they took away our phones, cubes, and stuck several of us in a datacenter that was so loud, that they were concerned about OSHA coming after them. They want pretty much everyone gone and as many H1b's as they can get. I wouldn't work for these guys on a bet! Don't walk, RUN!
Pros
I had a desk, phone, and cube...
Cons
I had a desk, phone, and cube...they took everything away...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Our community is ready to answer.

51.1K
41.4K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP50%
In the Top 50% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Hewlett Packard Enterprise.

Powered by Comparably