Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence Employee Reviews

Great place to work, great employees and flexibility
Senior Quality Engineer / Internal Auditor (Current Employee) –  Oceanside, CAMay 9, 2019
Great group of people to work with with a friendly yet professional culture. Always on the forefront of upcoming technologies and scientific advancement.
great workplace
customer service (Former Employee) –  Elgin, ILJanuary 31, 2019
It was challenging each day but I loved it. Each day I learned something new and the people behind the company were awesome. They understand team development.
breaks
Machinist (Former Employee) –  North Kingstown, RIJanuary 21, 2019
work there 16 years got laid off . tried to get my job back no chance and they still hiring . they hire people that have no idea how to run this company . its who you know
Pros
pay
Cons
managers
Hexagon
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Oceanside, CAMay 13, 2018
Pros
Generous entry-level salary; comfortable dress code (jeans and t-shirts are the norm); new building allows plentiful sunshine.
Cons
disorganized, lack of strategy and clear direction, resistance from upper management. (no innovation)
Everyone generally stays to themselves except for the monthly luncheons.
I felt the hardest part of my job was trying to communicate with the product manager about how things should be delivered to the shipping bay.
Most enjoyable part of my job was being able to display my proficiency as a logistics coordinator and turn around a failing shipping department.
Typical day included planning, tasking, directing and coordinating global logistics operations.
Very business oriented. Company is all about sales
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSMarch 7, 2018
The company is all about money and sales. Like all other companies I suppose. It's easy to forget about other important details that I feel Hexagon would benefit from.
Little direction
Sales Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAOctober 3, 2017
I had little direction as a sales engineer. This was great for a while but after the 2 years of being there, I wanted more guidance from a manager. Super laid back, cool technology
Fun atmosphere with lots of celebration on holidays, Super Bowl, etc.
Business Development Representative (Current Employee) –  North Kingstown, RIAugust 24, 2017
Good company! Clock in and out. If you forget to clock in, you cannot edit your time sheet, as that option is greyed out. You have to contact your manager to edit your time sheet and they have to fix it for you. You cannot do company work on your own time. All work must be done on the clock. Very regimented environment.
Pros
Friendly peers
Cons
Regimented environment