HHHunt Employee Reviews

Average.
Custodian/Janitor (Former Employee) –  Blacksburg, VAAugust 9, 2018
The people are usually why anyone stays there to work. No room for advancement unless they really like you or you get lucky. It feels like they put who they want in management positions. You do get okay benefits, if you have dependents, however, you will definitely pay a good bit for them on the health insurance. It can be like a high school, and some situations within the company could be handled so much better than they are. Personally watched several good workers leave the job not because of the job but because of management. On the co-worker side, most of them make you feel like family, and you get close to them. Always something to keep you busy and to let your day go by. Some employees are not paid fairly. And you can feel very unappreciated. If you like hearing your doing a great job keep it up and such things more than once a year in an evaluation from direct supervisors, then this isn't a job for you. You can always have some fun at work to a point at least there. I wouldn't not recommend it for somewhere to work, but I wouldn't tell you to stay if you want to advance in the career your in, no matter what it is.
Pros
Benefits, breaks, sometimes free lunches/breakfasts
Cons
Pay, management, little to no advancement, etc.
Fun place to work and fun people to work with
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Blacksburg, VAJuly 31, 2018
Friendly work environment with a lot of great people to work with. Always plenty of work to do to stay busy. Days go smooth and are pretty organized for the most part put there is not much room to grow in the company and many things are not handled in the proper way.
If you want to be stressed at your job, look no further!
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCFebruary 19, 2018
In the beginning, the work was light and I actually enjoyed coming into work. The problem was with management and staff. Management’s primary focus is to fill the rooms and completely disregard the level of care each individual needs. Due to this issue, along with staff being short most of the time, it brought many chaotic and stressful days. It is humanly impossible to have two aides with 20 residents to look after and not have any falls or accidents. There is also bullying in the workplace. Many staff members have an attitude and are very nasty to not only other staff, but with residents and/or family members. There is no such thing as professionalism at this facility. Given the time this place has been up and running, it is going down just as quickly as it came up. I would never recommend this place to someone whether it be staff or a family member wanting to place his or her loved one in a facility. Keep your loved one at home.
Pros
Benefits, free lunch
Cons
Short staff, lack of communication, management, pay, workload
Fun place to work
Med Tech/CNA (Former Employee) –  Wilson, NCFebruary 14, 2018
I enjoyed working for HHHunt. They really cared about their employees. The staff was caring and understanding. The families were nice. The benefits were excellent.
Cons
Exciting and welcoming place to work
CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT/INTERN (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAFebruary 6, 2018
HHHunt introduced me to many aspects of the working world, and taught me invaluable lessons for communicating in the business world. My typical day consisted of overseeing the constructions of multiple residential job sites, and communicating with contractors to abide by a certain deadline for completion
Pros
Great environment
Great Company to Work For!
Apartment Living (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaJanuary 19, 2018
HHHunt is a great company to work for, they truly care about their employees and residents which makes my job so much easier. The management style is very self-empowering and laid back. They provide more than adequate training and are always looking to promote within. The only negative thing I would say is that there are only opportunities in select locations and if I needed to move away from the East coast I wouldn't be able to transfer with HHHunt. I would recommended HHHunt to anyone looking for a fulfilling and fun career path. (property management)
Pros
Benefits, Awesome Management, Company Culture
Teamwork
Resident Assistant/Med Tech (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJanuary 13, 2018
Working at this place was ok at first then you realize that management will lie to you to your face.The CCC don’t know what she is doing so she tried to place blame on others
Pros
Free lunch Residents benefits
Cons
Breaks
Awful place to work
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCOctober 4, 2017
HHHunt is a truly terrible place to work. The are too many clicks with the established lazy employees for any new employees to be accepted. You will only succeed if you are lazy and spend tons of time kissing up to the "in" crowd. Management is very dishonest and a huge contributor to the awful culture.
Pros
Leaving
Cons
everything
Great company overall!
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Severna Park, MDAugust 21, 2017
I enjoy working here the executive director there is amazing and the head nurse is wounderful.... all the directors are great..... I still work there prn, they have great nurses but they have just a few that makes it hard to care for the residents!! But the location I worked at is only a year and a half old so they are iron out the wrinkles !!! They are like my family honestly....
Pros
The family atmosphere
Cons
Nurses
it is a job
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Blacksburg, VAAugust 6, 2017
hard work, how to clean in more depth, management is management, the culture is for those who don't wish to broaden their horizon, the most enjoyable part for me was the physical aspect of the job. I learned how to read people so much better.
Pros
benefits, vacation, sick time, etc
Great atmosphere and career growth
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Waldorf, MDJuly 19, 2017
Hhhunt is a really a great company overall to work for. The staff there is really dedicated to their brand promises. They always are loyal to the customers!!!
Horrible Management
Registered Medication Aide (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAJune 28, 2017
This is a beautiful facility and the residents (and even some of the staff) are amazing. But the management here is horrible. They play favorites (a lot) and don't try to hide it. I saw amazing/ wonderful workers leave because of it, some even fired for the most ridiculous reasons. And the ones that deserved to get fired, stayed because they were akissers. One of the highest turnover rates I've ever seen (and they could never understand it was their doing). They expect so much from you, but show absolutely no appreciation! We were always short staffed, expected to pick up the work because of it.
I will never recommend this job to anyone.
Pros
residents, benefits
Cons
poor management, short staffed, over worked, played favorites
Unprofessional
Food Service Staff (Former Employee) –  Blacksburg, VAJune 13, 2017
Would not recommend this Assist Living to anyone, the will do what ever it takes to keep residents in the Assist Living home in a bad way. They do not properly follow dietary food orders, when the patient are sick they hold off from caller the ambulance or take them to the hospital in a timely manner. The company will accept any resident just to keep the money coming into the company and the pay is low.
The good thing about this facility is the residents!
Resident Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCJune 13, 2017
They need to go in and retrain all the employees, the management team! The employees curse and verbally abuse the residents and when you report it nothing is done. Someone from management witnessed and employee cursing in front of the resident and jus walked away. This place needs to be reevaluated.
Pros
The residents
Cons
Lack of communication, disrespect and non professionalism
Awesome!
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  VirginiaMay 30, 2017
I started with HHHunt 6 yrs. ago and have not looked back! From the top-down HHHunt lives to serve their teams and communities. A truly engaged company. If you are looking for a fast-paced, team oriented, and focus company, look no further!
Pros
Leadership, Benefits, Integrity, Employee Centered
worst place to work at
Cook (Former Employee) –  Thomasville, NCMay 22, 2017
Management is very unorganized and too many kissing butt to actually care about the residents. No confidentiality in supervisors or anybody. Very unorganized place to work and very unprofessional employees. Very unfair place to work. Too many favorites and when you try to tell them what is being done wrong, it is swept under the rug and ignored.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list
Sic/lpn
SIC/LPN (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAMay 14, 2017
Great teamwork from some of the employees. Management does not care about you. Micromanaged many employees away. Expect a lot of you with no appreciation.There is a serious lack of communication here with management. Beautiful facility. The residents are awesome!
Pros
Residents
Cons
Micromanaged, lack of communication, egos

Comment – June 27, 2017

Very unprofessional. Management has their favorites, and they don't try to hide it. A few big egos.

MUCH more reputable builders to work for!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  RounTrey-South End of RichmondMarch 26, 2017
A typical day at work-sit in an empty home and wait for potential clients.
If management likes you and you drink the kool-aid you will do well here.
Very blue-blood typical Richmond small time company. MUCH better builders to work for that produce acutal HIGH quality homes.
The up side is, if you like bowling and drinking beer during the middle of the day for their meetings you will like this company. If you are looking for a professional atmosphere, look elsewhere!
Pros
Cons
Disorganized management, " favorites" get best locations to sell homes, lots of kissing up required to move up in this company- nepotism at its finest!!
Good team environment!
Resident Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCMarch 9, 2017
Overall a really good place to work. I enjoyed my time here. I would have stayed but I am now full time in school and could not handle school and my hours. Not everyone is great but I got along well with the majority of my coworkers. Management is pretty good. They aren't perfect but I think they try. Overall I would go back if I needed a job.
Pros
Lunches
A commitment to excellence!
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCFebruary 23, 2017
I love my job. I am currently working for the best RPM I have ever worked for. This company exhibits integrity from the TOP down! There is such a focus on the employee and development.
Pros
BEST company in the Property Management Business!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HHHunt. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6