HHS
49Low
Here to help
Coronavirus update

HHS Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA4 reviews
There is a negative atmosphere at this location. The lack of concern from leadership of an employees work/life balance is often overlooked. I would rather not discuss more about this company while I am searching for other opportunities. I am not sure why is this required to look for job positions.
Official response from HHS
September 26, 2019
We do not have any accounts in your location or nearby, so without having more information regarding where you worked I am unable to look further into this or provide any insights. I’d like to ask that you please contact me at bobbyf@hhs1.com to provide more information.

Thanks,

Bobby Floyd, CEO, Healthcare Division
You must be a machine. Everyday none stop work hard to meet your goal. no fun at all. even you don't have time to talk to co-worker. you go to work and you come out of work.
Official response from HHS
November 8, 2019
It appears that your review is for Health and Human Services. HHS is a private support services company and is not affiliated with the governmental organization.
I can not say that I was exposed to the whole agency, but I can say that I enjoyed my office. I had a good supervisor, and great Directors. Resources were abundant and the work load was reasonable.
My review of working for The National Institutes of Health (NIH) is a world/environment full of science, innovation and mystery. I work within the Neurological Disorder and Stoke (NINDS)institute. I have had the opportunity to learn about neurological diagnoses, such as brain aneurysm, autism, sleep disorders, Parkinson's and Alzheimer’s. My day-to-day activities involve managing my director's schedule and meeting preparations. I also support nine additional staffers.
Pros
a learning environment
Cons
lack of growth
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.