Hi-Crush Proppants LLC Careers and Employment
- Company size201 to 500
- Revenue$100M to $500M (USD)
Quality Control in Kermit, TX
on January 15, 2021
Unknowable managers who defended their favorites. No breaks given, you ate and went to the bathroom when you could if you could. Managers could come and go as they pleased leaving the rest short staffed. Mangers were supposed to work during the shift but they rarely did. No opportunity of advancement and if you weren’t a favorite of the managers you were screwed.
Sand Coordinator in Morgantown, WV
on November 20, 2020
Clueless and the rest are all the way in which you are not going through a lot and then I have no doubt about that one of my own things that are so much better now that
Site Supervisor in Canonsburg, PA
on October 25, 2020
Good place to work at. Always listened to suggestions and willing to try new ways to improve work efficiency while making the job easier on the workers. Good pay and decent benefits. I would go back there today if they were hiring!
Operator in Midland, TX
on March 5, 2020
Great pay, man camps are nice get your own room meals paid, kitchen staff from all around the world. Highly recommend this job 2 week on 1 week off schedule
Operator in Canonsburg, PA
on February 1, 2020
Amazing job great pay and benefits the work is for the most part pretty easy as long as you are focused and have good work ethics there is no problems!
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Hi-Crush Proppants LLC