Hialeah Hospital Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Productive workplace
RN (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 10, 2018
Great place to work , strong team work , management very helpful trying to make work feel smoothly and have patient feel comfortable and happy with our daily job .
Fun first time experience I liked it
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 28, 2018
I enjoyed volunteering for them the work was fun and I would recommend anyone to visit there the people are very respectful and cares about there costumers
CRITICAL CARE NURSE (Former Employee) –  HialeahJune 20, 2018
As an RN I had a good experience , it’s a good place to learn , patient population it’s a bit difficult to deal with , It needs more employees and better management
Fun place to work very hard
EMERGENCY ROOM RN/MEDICAL/ TELE/ SDU/ICU/CCU/NURSE (Former Employee) –  Hialeah, FLJune 7, 2018
Every one is friendly, is like a big family. It is definitely a different place compared to other hospitals,an organized institution.
Except there are selected groups in certain areas that can make you feel out of place and this groups will make you uncomfortable.
Very clean. Employees are there for very long time.
The unit managers are great
The cafeteria personal is great, overall all the nurses are great and well educated when it come to human kindness.
Employee Health RN is awesome
Pros
pleople are friendly/ food is great/ the Coffee
Cons
Groups that isolate you and in a way there is descrimination
Productive and fun place to work.I have shared my experience with them and learned from them too. The Rehab director is very experienced.
Physical Therapist PRN (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 30, 2018
I love to work there!, I have have work in a team of O.T / P.T, and learned wound care. I have shared my experience with them and learned from them too. The Rehab director is very experienced and easy to work with. I really recommend this hospital,
Difficult Place to Work
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Hialeah, FLMay 26, 2018
Today, working at Hialeah hospital is a difficult thing to do.
The load work is so big that as a nurse is impossible to provide appropriate patient care.
The management team is aware of the many challenges that nurses face, but don't do anything to fix it.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
Horrible management, low pays, excessive work load.
Fun
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Hialeah, FLApril 16, 2018
Wonderful staff and great management. Enjoyed working here. Pay was also very good. Nights were a little stressful and the night shift is never easy but other nurses are always there to help as well as the charge nurse.
Good first job
Staff Pathologist (Former Employee) –  Hialeah, FLMarch 17, 2018
I started working doing grossing of anatomic specimens. Then was started reading specimens.
It was a part time job and I needed a full time employment, so, when another opportunity happened I left that job
Pros
Friendly personel
Cons
Not a full time job
Great/Supportive Rehab Team
Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  Hialeah, FLFebruary 14, 2018
I worked in the rehab department in Hialeah Hospital. It was my first job after completing my CF and they provided me with adequate training and support in areas where I lacked sufficient experience. They are also very flexible and willing to work with you when it comes to scheduling and personal matters. They are very ethical and provide excellent level of care. I would highly recommend the rehab department to employees and patients!
Pros
flexible, knowledgeable, supportive
fast paced ER
ER NURSE SPECIALTY (Former Employee) –  hialeah floridaFebruary 11, 2018
good hospital to work with, nice employee,good pt to nurse ratio, good working relationship with nurses and doctors with other employee.learned how to managed the time.
Productive environment
Registered Nurse/Step Down ICU (Former Employee) –  Hialeah, FLFebruary 8, 2018
This facility encouraged growth. There was always the opportunity to advance your career and was fairly compensated. This facility is located in a densely populated hispanic community and they provide excellent care for the community
I enjoyed working at Hialeah Hospital.
Critical Care Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Hialeah, FLFebruary 6, 2018
Working at Hialeah Hospital was a great learning experience. I was offered my first job at this hospital and I was trained to work in the ICU. My superiors were always eager to teach me.
Pros
Excellent learning environment
Cons
Patient population
poor management
Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Hialeah, FLJanuary 15, 2018
poor management, they expected nurses to do billing without any training and get punished for making mistakes in the billing. They write you up if you do not finish your charting on time if it was a busy shift
Excellent Hospital
Medical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Hialeah, FL 33013January 8, 2018
I work for 10 years,excellent place to work, good friends and co-workers, I never had problem with the management I recommend this
Hospital to my friends.
Hialeah Hospital
Surgical Technician, Per Diem (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 10, 2017
Hialeah Hospital is a sister institution for Tenet Corporations. I was a shared employee between Hialeah and Palmetto Hospital. I was not happy and limited to future/further employment enhancements.
worrkforce
Dominguez Bali, MD Gyn (Former Employee) –  Hialeah, FLOctober 4, 2017
develop emerging executive talent. Our executives lead the strategies and operations that help us deliver quality care across our network. Personal growth is important to us, and while our performance expectations are significant, so is our dedication to each individual's success.
Family Environment
Registered Nurse- Per Diem (Current Employee) –  Hialeah, FLSeptember 12, 2017
I love the people I work with, they are like family. Everyone talks to each other and everyone is nice to each other. The majority of patients are very nice to work with. The management team is amazing, they work with you to help the patient work flow easier.
Productive and teamplayers
MEDICAL STAFF COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Hialeah, FLAugust 28, 2017
Working at Hialeah Hospital is rewarding because you are working for the well-being of the patients and their environment during their stay. I have enjoyed working and learning what I presently do which is Credentialing the Medical Staff.
relaxed
Newborn Photographer (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 27, 2017
enjoy to work , peaceful p;ace to work,
co-workers were very nice and helpful .
very nice environment to work ,
task were very easy to do , love working at the place
Pros
discount
Cons
little work
productive
Externship (Former Employee) –  Hialeah, FLJune 15, 2017
i liked being in hialeah hospital was a fun experince at my clinical. i enjoy the people i worked with and they were truly helpful doing a surgery with.