Hibbert Employee Reviews

great place to work for
Human Resource Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Trenton, NJOctober 2, 2018
The Hibbert group is a great place to work and I don't plan on leaving. I'm looking for temp, seasonal, or part-time work with amazon. I was informed Amazon is a great place to work.
Pros
flexible with dr. appointment
fun job
Account Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Trenton, NJSeptember 28, 2018
This was a fun job. I know the company has changed since I have left, but the people always made it fun. The work was pretty straightforward and was fairly easy to do. it wasn't a chore to come to work. The neighborhoods they have their buildings in are somewhat fringe but that's how they stay competitive.
Pros
great people, good environment, fun work
Cons
neighborhood is a bit dicey
Busy But Organized
Senior Account Planner (Former Employee) –  New Castle, DEAugust 29, 2018
The Hibbert Group takes care of its employees with vacation, benefits, and 401K. I was in a bad position in our Delaware location being the only Customer Service Rep. Had I not been overworked with little room for advancement I would have stayed. Management and structure and this company is very organized!
Pros
Benefits, 401K Match, Vacation
Cons
Short Staffing, Lack of Advancement
short term job
Leader (Former Employee) –  Trenton, NJAugust 28, 2018
The Hibbert group is a great job to start off with until you actually decide what you want to do. Its not something i would want to do for a long term because of the way you get treated later on down the line.
Pros
people friendly
Cons
short breaks
we care selection /lunch and award
Assembler (Former Employee) –  400 pennington trenton njAugust 27, 2018
joyful place to work .lots of people willing to make friends assist u do your job well.you work along with other workers to assure quality production.
Pros
employees meeting, lunch and prizes
Cons
1st shift longer break than 2nd shift
Managers
Programmer (Former Employee) –  Trenton, NJAugust 21, 2018
They were not the greatest people but you could go to them if you needed to. They would some times blow you off. Not great mangers to go to often, Was laid off due to cut backs.
Good
fast and quit
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Robbinsville, NJAugust 9, 2018
A decent job for night workers. More laid back afters hours. Can be a friendly environment at times. But for the most part the plantation in quit. Allowed not talking.
Pros
Fair
Cons
Can't grow
Overall good working experience
Pick Packer (Former Employee) –  New Castle, DEAugust 2, 2018
On a typical day, as long as you meet your picking numbers, everything would go fairly smooth. The employees at the time were very helpful and friendly. The managers would always be available if any help was needed.
Interesting Place to Work
Production Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Trenton, NJJuly 27, 2018
It has its ups and downs but that is any company, The issue is the amount of work they require you to do for low pay. Great group of people but a lot of overworked but underpaid employees. I, myself am over qualified and underpaid.
great place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Robbinsville, NJMay 30, 2018
this was a great place to work very friendly staff everyone always trying to help and direct you into the right path if I could I would go back to working for the hibbert group.
excellent
Meter operator and International shipper (Former Employee) –  New Castle, DEMay 6, 2018
job duties ok but low hours. People and clients are nice to me. The job duties is fast pace. Excellent cafeteria and workers nice. Easy work with people and staff members
Pros
lunch
Cons
break
Great skills and people are friendly to work with
Customer Serv Rep/Switchboard Operator (Former Employee) –  Trenton, NJApril 25, 2018
Hibbert Group is a well thriving job that have wonderful employees and employers. Your mind will expand with many different skills and wonderful opportunities.
work envirnoment
Senior Electronics Technician (Former Employee) –  Trenton, NJApril 22, 2018
great place to work and always upgrading the infrastructure with the best technologie to make the machine rolling. I loved working there.Hibbert is in the process of beautifying the outside of the circa 1914 building.
Horrible Place to Work
Client Services (Former Employee) –  Trenton, NJApril 16, 2018
They do not care about the people at all. They overwork all employees and expect you to be ok with that. They do not care how much stress they put on you. No promotions available just more work.
Cons
Stress, Poor Management
The people are great
Program Administrator - Technical Specialist (Current Employee) –  Trenton, NJApril 9, 2018
The thing I like about Hibbert is the people I work with. Super helpful and good at what they do. The company is family oriented and does many things to bring us together as one big happy team... recognition programs, ice cream days, free ticket raffle to Thunder games, a big summer party, lots of pretzels and cupcakes.

Another thing I really respect Hibbert for is tolerance and acceptance.. They hire LGBT, obese, Muslim, Hindu, and Cowboy fans.(Hibbert is SERIOUSLY Eagles territory.) Hibbert will hire more mature workers (50+) if they applied through Hibbert's preferred employment agency.

I like my boss as a person very much. She is kind and giving and a good friend. As a manager, though, not so much. I feel as though she doesn't want me to grow and leave her group and finds petty faults to deny advancement. On her team there is no grooming for advancement.

The thing that bothers me most at Hibbert is the lack of training. Though documentation exists (usually) most of us learn by watching others (very ineffective) and by the seat of our pants. Deadlines and client demands are a constant making for mostly stressful days. Just a few people shoulder most of the knowledge and responsibilities. I have an overly developed work ethic and often pick up unfinished critical tasks, doing whatever it takes.

The other thing that bothers me is they keep hiring kids right out of college with no work experience, few job skills, no desire to take on responsibility, and little work ethic. "It's 5 o'clock time to go! That was due by end of day? Oh well." My favorite new hires
  more... are the more mature new hires. Too few of those, though.  less
Pros
Friendly, client-focused, tolerant
Cons
Corporate Center is in the center of Trenton. Ugh!. And, too few do too much of the work
Not a positive environment
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Trenton, NJFebruary 15, 2018
Not a very positive environment. My manager was very cut throat and unhelpful. Job was very mundane and uneventful. Not very good place to start or advance your career.
Good starting point after college
Director of Client Services (Former Employee) –  Trenton, NJJanuary 30, 2018
A good place to start your career, you learn a lot. Lots of opportunity for advancement if you are a self starter.
Very fast paced. Hours can be long.
Pros
Work from Home
Cons
Poor direction from management
It was a good company to work for had good productive scores.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Newport, DEJanuary 24, 2018
I had a productive score when I worked for The Hibbert Group and the staff are very friendly and involved in the work. They show their employees that we made a difference in the business growth.
Poor Management
Technical Specialist (Current Employee) –  Trenton, NJJanuary 2, 2018
Poor Management. Managers do not assist in prioritizing tasks,

Work load is overwhelming.

benefits are sub par.

Hard work is not rewarded respectively.
Cost Analyst
Cost Analyst/Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Trenton, NJDecember 31, 2017
Performs variance analysis between actual and standard costs to assist management in decision making or other financial initiatives. Monitors, analyzes, and reports on inventory valuation, production, and various other costs. Provides productivity analysis.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hibbert. Our community is ready to answer.