Higher One Employee Review

Bad Place
Customer Care Agent (Current Employee) –  New HavenJuly 13, 2014
This is by far one of the worst call centers I have ever worked in. They pay $10 an hour their benefits are expensive but have high deductibles. The management needs to go back to school because they have no clue. They are extremely unfair in actions that require attention. They expect a lot for a job paying just $10 an hour with no training but to sit in front of a computer for 2 weeks and read and take tests and are then put on a phone with no formal training whatsoever. I work there now and would not recommend working here where you get $10 an hour with no yearly review and no way to make more money. Free lunch, ping pong tables and other toys are not how I want to be treated I want money in my pocket. the only positive thing I can say is the working conditions are nice with new furniture and my coworkers are the best. This company is also under a watchful eye of the government and has been sued and fined for millions and is now under a class action suit for millions more.
Pros
nice building, nice coworkers
Cons
everything

Other Higher One Employee Reviews

Poor place to work
Seasonal Home-Based Customer Care Agent (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTFebruary 9, 2018
Treat you like a robot. Was berated for taking bathroom breaks, never had a supervisor. Unethical with customers and employees.
Culture cold and no direct support. Training materials good.
Pros
Cons
Badly treated
Productive and Fun workplace at the time
Lead Supervisor (Former Employee) –  RemoteJanuary 17, 2018
• Committed to the assistance and support of others, be it customers, or staff, while maintaining a cheerful and helpful
attitude
• Designed, developed and implemented a training procedure that was used for overall training program
• Assisted the Quality Management team by providing solutions regarding supervisory procedures
• Responsible for creating policy for handling escalated situations with callers
• Built good rapport with customers through effective and precise communication
• Built a good rapport with customers and proposed different products and services based on their account history to
help minimize their monthly bill
Pros
Management is very helpful
Cons
moved overseas

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Higher One. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.5InHerSight Score

2.6Personal Development

1.5Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight