Highland Clinic

Working at Highland Clinic: 40 Reviews

United States40 reviews

managementclinicplacepatientgoodjobdayoffice

productive work place

I come into work each day looking forward to having a productive day. one of the things I look forward to is being able to put a smile on the patents faces when they come into my office

Great place to work. Loved the atmosphere. Management is only a phone call away. Lots of work to do and can always stay productive. Great opportunities for growth.

Highland Clinic insights

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
  • Inclusive work environment

Room for growth

Management works with you consistently to help build you up for growth. There’s a lot to learn but you get hands on training, leadership that cares, and experience to better your knowledge.

Most miserable Place I have ever worked

You don't have any support and made fun of when you ask a question. They don't appreciate their employees. They had 10 of us in a storage closet it was awful!!!

Warning

This place is the worst place to work for. Management has no clue what goes on in the clinics. Staff talk about each other and lie on each other. Training was horrible. Staff leave when they get ready. Nurse don't like to take patients phone calls. This place need a lot of work.

Fun work place. Great people

Very busy office in a multi specialty clinic. Lots of new patients with a chance to gain new friends by giving them the best experience possible while that are in the office.

Management is HORRIBLE

The management plays a sick game of favorites. They don’t properly train you. The administration is aware and does nothing about it. The pay is minimal even with experience.The turn over rate is ridiculous. Do yourself a favor and find anywhere else to work

Excellent growth opportunity

Professional work environment. Encouraged to excel with workload. Opportunity to grow and learn. Excellent position for a motivated self starter. Manager is very flexible and encouraging.

terrible management

this is a horrible place to work. management doesn’t know the difference in up & down. bad employees are rewarded and never reprimanded by management.

Work experience

Wonderful people to work with on a daily basis. But they keep expecting you to do the work that a person who was there for 14 years. I had the knowledge but not the time.

Pros

Insurance, breaks

Cons

Time to do all the work expected

Fantastic

Amazing work place and sense of belonging. Works well with schedules. Great if you have a family and completely understanding. I loved working here. H

Poor administration and lack of appreciation for employees.

If you can avoid this place please do so. There’s lack of communication, advancement, and compassion at this place. There’s an extremely how turnover rate and lack of training. The parking is horrible there along with some doctors and nurses.

Pros

Helping sick people.

Cons

Management and racist coworkers

Strong Family Values

I have worked at Highland Clinic for a while and the it is much like a family environment. The physicians provide great benefits and competitive salaries. During the COVID outbreak they made sure that no one was furloughed. Some worked from home if they were able to. Highland Clinic, the physicians and the managers take good care of their employees. We are like one big family!

Nice place to work for.

Working for Highland Clinic was one of the best jobs I had. From day 1 they made me feel like I belonged there. Anything that was needed for work and If i needed anything for home they helped. It was a very enjoyable work experience.

Beware

DO NOT work for this place. The management is awful!!! They play favorites and do not offer equality throughout the environment. Recently witness them fire a pregnant mother of two. GREAT employee, never late, always on time, always ready to work- fired without offering any reason at all. Terrible to witness. Stay away from the place!!

poor management

poor communication in management skills when it comes to associates. no team work ethic. no time to handle personal business for doctor's appts and etc.

Good start if you're looking for change

Fast-paced environment. Must be able to learn quickly, be a self-starter, have thick skin. Be prepared change (i.e. work assignment, location, etc) at a moments notice.

Business office

I loved the people I worked with. Communication was lacking at times for the department. The benefits were pretty good. Not much room for movement though to advance.

Poor administration and lack of appreciation for employees

Lack of advancement, poor raises and no appreciation for excellent employees. Extremely high turnover rate and poor training. Parking is awful and gossip is rampid all over

Need better training.

The management was decent but I couldn’t say great. The doctors weren’t the nicest but the nurses were good. Can’t say much about the place because I was a float nurse. One day of training per clinic and you’re expected to be able to go back a month later and know everything. Training was awful.

Don’t work here

Low employee morale due to high turnover rate and lack of employee appreciation. Micromanaging and playing favorites are managements specialities. Work spaces are the size of a closet with 5-10 people crammed into said closets. You won’t be told about or shown the dungeon you’ll be working in for 40+ hours a week until you’ve been hired and finished with job training. Co-workers will talk negatively about you as soon as you leave the room. Co-workers complain when a peer is in need of help with something they’re working on. If you come to management with an issue don’t expect it to even be acknowledged. Long story short - just don’t work here if you can help it.

Pros

Overtime

Cons

Everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Highland Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Highland Clinic in popular locations

Highland Clinic reviews by popular job title

• Highland Clinic