Highland Ridge Hospital Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 49 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
Highland Ridge Hospital specializes in the compassionate and nurturing treatment of individuals who struggle with substance abuse and mental health issues....
Highland Ridge Hospital specializes in the compassionate and nurturing treatment of individuals who struggle with substance abuse and mental health issues.
You’re seeing all 12 jobs at Highland Ridge Hospital because we can’t find any available jobs at Highland Ridge Hospital close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 171 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 34 questions about working at Highland Ridge Hospital. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Highland Ridge Hospital employees.
Insights from 24 Indeed users who have interviewed with Highland Ridge Hospital within the last 5 years.
Hire on spot.
Hire on spot....
Nothing really, they are desperate to find employees
Nothing really, they are despe...
How I handled difficult patients What was my skill strength
How I handled difficult patien...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.