Highlands Energy Employee Reviews

The company
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJuly 11, 2019
The company could have potential but it treats its employees as a “anyone can be replaced”. Even the owners wife looks at you different if she doesn’t like How you look.
Great Call Center Supervisor
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAOctober 24, 2018
D. was a great call center supervisor. I also really appreciated the administrative assistant of the call center, a real jewel, extremely nice and professional, always willing to help. There is a lot of cross talking sometimes so the key is to stay focused on what you're doing and not pay attention to all the personal issues that the other employees are talking about. I loved talking to customers though, it made me happy to help people who truly wanted and needed the program. The supervisor was great in getting the representatives back on track when needed without being insulting or demeaning, very nice and professional. Not everyone is as fortunate to work with someone like that but I am glad I was.
Pros
Hour lunch, weekly pay
Cons
Limited parking, no cafeteria so you have to bring your own lunch
Experience of traveling and getting to meet different people everyday
Energy Specialist (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CAAugust 1, 2018
It was a good experience to travel and meet new people everyday and helped out to keep homes energy efficient and helped save customers a few dollars on their utility bills.
Pros
Got to meet new people travel different places everyday
Cons
Did not provide with company car
good
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAMay 16, 2018
It is a good company to work for. The work environment is good there is a good system when it comes to learning new tasks or new programs, you also get incentives when you reach a daily goal.
Poor management
Weatherization Technician (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAJanuary 15, 2018
The hardest part of the job was management, unable to advance with proper compensation and limited training. Did not enjoy working for this company. The company was not a team oriented.
Faith based organization
Inside Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAFebruary 16, 2016
The training in the call center was minimal. I shadowed the experienced callers who hardly spoke to me because they were concerned with getting their own appointments. I learned mostly through trial and error with the help of another new person who took the time to show me the ropes. The manager of the call center was not familiar with the department, I was criticized for asking questions and ultimately fired for not making enough appointments per day,
Very good place to work at
Scheduler / Asst. (Former Employee) –  Visalia, caMay 29, 2012
I loved to work there due to all the overtime and the patient care i was able to provide within the facility.
Pros
i had my own station, i did all patient registrations.
Cons
not enough team work