Face to face networking with providers. Many to most health care providers leave their patients lost band with little hope because the staff is not adequately trained to navigate the health care system.
I think they should have better health benefits, since my job involves looking at other people benefits and you see how good some companies benefits are for there employees. If you strive for excellence you should back up the people that are helping you get there. A employee suggestion box would be another idea. Listen to your people, not just the ones in the meeting room.
Review he internal hiring process. Praise the employees and allow them to grow in the company. Happy employees help to make a company successful,
Treat Employees better
- What benefits does Highmark Health offer?15 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Highmark Health?14 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Highmark Health?12 people answered
- How are the working hours at Highmark Health?11 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Highmark Health?8 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Highmark Health? How many vacation days do you get per year?8 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Highmark Health?6 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Highmark Health a better place to work?6 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Highmark Health?5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Highmark Health?5 people answered