Highway Products Employee Reviews

Extreme talent within this company and great place to excel as an individual.
aluminum welder (Former Employee) –  Grants Pass, ORAugust 16, 2019
Highway Products has provided me with an amazing opportunity to work an internship with their company that has allowed me to learn from some of the best! Seriously inspiring employees reside here that represent top of the line workmanship and finished product. I would also like to add that I am a female so it can be very intimidating to enter a male dominated workplace but I have only been treated with the utmost respect and kindness from everyone here.
Competitive Family Valued Company
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  White City, ORAugust 6, 2019
I started working at Highway Products more than 4 years ago. Since that first day, I have seen incredible growth within the company as a whole. Most importantly, I have seen the core values of a family owned business stay in tact despite our explosion in popularity. This company is built for the motivated individual who's willing to be patient in the beginning for a larger opportunity down the road. Working with the sales team, we pride ourselves on being a bonded unit with similar beliefs and aspirations to achieve things the company never thought possible 40 years ago when we first started. Long story short, if you're looking for a good work/life balance, if you're looking to get in with a company who is taking off and if you're ready to be a part of a team, this is the place for you.
An established company with a bright future
Sales (Current Employee) –  White City, ORJuly 30, 2019
I love my job at Highway Products. I have a rewarding career for a company who has a rich history of quality products. I work daily with customers who love their trucks and want us to be a part of their customization. It is extremely rewarding to see somebodies truck dreams come to life with our products. For a company coming up on 40 years in business i was pleasantly surprised by the growth focused management. The progressive direction of the company to be a player in the industry can frustrate unmotivated individuals. In the time I have been with Highway the company has made moves to build a strong core management team while empowering veteran employees. If you are looking for a place to grow and challenge yourself I would highly recommend Highway Products.
Fast-growing company on the rise!
Director of Sales (Current Employee) –  White City, ORJuly 29, 2019
I absolutely love working here. Been here for nearly 3 years and hope to finish my career here. I've seen several negative reviews about Highway Products, and while everybody is entitled to their opinion, I've never experienced some of the issues others have described. It is a fast-paced environment and expectations are high. If you aren't looking to work hard, perhaps this isn't the best place for you. It is very rewarding however and the ownership is the best I've worked for.
Great product to be selling
Sells Associate (Former Employee) –  White City, OROctober 20, 2018
Highway products is a great local company with an amazing product. They are expensive for good reason and you will be happy you worked there and delivered on maintaining their good name.
Pros
Benefits, Weekday Shifts, Day Shifts
Cons
Not much vacation time offered, base pay is low
Love my Job at highway products
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Medford, ORAugust 20, 2018
Hi all you haters, I love this job and we work with the best people doing amazing things. I have found working here btw without knowing anyone here first that I have all the help and cooperation I could ever need to do the job. they never over work me and there is a lot of room to grow depending on my drive. Apply here you will not be disappointed.
Pros
Good people awesome product
Cons
Small comapany but still growning
Employee of the month gets free lunch
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  White City, ORMay 21, 2018
Set up work station with pneumatic tools, get incomplete toolbox assemble it. Learned to use various tools, workplace very competitive, some part need welding,competing with other workers.
Pros
free lunch breaks
Cons
no room for advancements
Horrid
Purchasing Specialist (Former Employee) –  White City, ORJanuary 8, 2018
Save yourself and don't work here, unless you like being yelled at and treated like scum by ownership, and certain employees. This is the most sexiest place I have ever worked. Ownership allows there good boys to treat other like GARBAGE and cuss them out with no consequences at all.
very cut throat a nd back stabbing
Welder, fabricator, assistant painter (Former Employee) –  White City, ORDecember 25, 2017
this place dont care about your skills if your not a friend of the owner you have nothing coming. I would never work for this company again.
if you are a friend of the owner then you could have no skills and make more wages then someone with the skills to do the job correctly.
Potential of Industry Leading Company squashed by Internal Culture/Attitude
Engineer, Project Manager and Database Manager (Current Employee) –  White City, ORMay 27, 2016
This company with huge potential is bogged down with poor management, communication and a few unproductive co-workers. On top of reactions/decisions from ownership make this a difficult place to work.

The potential for the company is huge, and some individuals may fit in to the culture.

Often times company will sell a position to a potential employee and there may not be intent to allow new employees to reach that position. Be wary of promises that sound to good to be true.
Pros
Overtime Potential
Cons
Management/Ownership, Coworker Attitudes, Required Overtime
Family managed business
Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  White City, ORMay 14, 2014
Family managed business, many conflicting directions with no strategy.