Hilde Family Dentistry

Working at Hilde Family Dentistry: 18 Reviews

United States18 reviews

Best workplace to learn and grow in!

Ever since I started working here I’ve felt nothing but welcomed and appreciated. It’s hard to find a workplace that you feel like your being recognized but everyone at Hilde makes it known! The work environment at Hilde is amazing and there’s never a dull day. If your looking for a place that truly appreciates you, your work, and your time this is your place!

Pros

Hour lunches

Poor Management leads to unhappy staff

This office is fast paced and busy, a great office for learning and growing your knowledge by being thrown into the hot seat. Unfortunately, poor management with no dental background and no listening skills has led to an office culture that is exhausted, unappreciated, and undermined. This office prioritizes profit over patient care and employee comfort. You will work 10 hour days with no appreciation and you will be expected to fall in line and listen to whatever management members decide; there is no room for feedback at this office.

Pros

Good hours, Busy office

Cons

Short breaks, bad management, no appreciation, underpaid

Hilde Family Dentistry insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues

Don’t recommend

Not a great place to work. Horrible benefits and terrible management. Coworkers are great but upper management needs some serious overhaul. Some practices that they have seem really questionable. I wouldn’t recommend working for this practice.

Pros

Great coworkers

Cons

Everything else

Growing Dental Practice that Cares

I was a patient at Hilde Family Dentistry for years before I started working there. I love the care my whole family receives. As an employee I’ve been impressed with all of the growth that has happened over the last year. Management really cares about the team and finding ways to support us and help care for our patients. It’s been really fun to feel involved in a meaningful way. When I go to work I feel like I really am helping patients get the care they need and I get to work with a group of people I enjoy. The fast paced environment keeps me interested and engaged, and there always things happening.

Pros

Environment, benefits

Positive work environment

Everyone is very kind and supportive. The best part of the job is the positive environment and team-focused mindset. The hardest part for me was learning the technology/dentrix, however training videos are provided.

Great work place

I just want to say I love working with everyone here everyone is nice. Another great thing is that they are very flexible with your schedule. Sometimes we do have a lot of change but it just means we are growing and improving everyday.

Best first job

A typical day at work would be busy and chaotic. Ive learned that even though I worked there as a screener I still felt included. I feel like the hardest part of the job was definitely getting to know everybody and how they worked, what their interests were and how you can bond with them. The best part about working there was definitely after you’ve met everyone you feel a bond going on and everyone is super nice and inclusive.

Great place to be!

Usual day is busy, but goes by fast with the help of the great staff. Atmosphere is welcoming, feels like a large family! Easy communication with management, always feel heard and that my feedback in valued.

Easy to work here

Great place to work. As a growing practice there are changes that occur. Management listens and encourages staff to bring ideas. Schedule is flexible.

Clinical side!

Always learning something new, drs are great to work with! As most clinics there is always something to do! Great team to work with and I work on the clinical side and everyone is willing to help and show you if we have questions.

Happy place!

I love work here, everyday I learn something different and evertday is new adventure, new people, the hardest part definitely would be the insurance verification they are so many but is something that I’m learning to manage it, the best part of my work is that I feel part of a family when I’m at work. I’m really thankful for been a part of this family and for everything that I’m learning!

Previous Associate

Dr. Hilde's practice was a great place for me to work. I learned a lot from my colleagues. I was able to work the days I wanted and take vacation as I wanted. The pay is competitive. I felt as though the work environment was fair and collegial. Also, I wanted to mention that Skagit Valley is a destination. Nestled between Seattle and the Canadian border, it's an ideal location to the mountains, Puget Sound, Canada, etc. Definitely, a place worth planting roots. Unfortunately, I had to leave sooner than I wanted due to an opportunity to work in my hometown but I was grateful for my time at Dr. Hilde's practice and wish them all the best.

Team Support

I enjoy the fast paced work environment, and I always feel supported by my coworkers. My favorite part about working here is that there is always someone available to assist me with all charting needs. And the relationship between doctors and hygienists co-diagnosing has been amazing in giving patients the best care possible.

Good support

At work I feel supported by those around me. Sometimes there are good days and sometimes there are busy days. I still feel like I'm learning my place in the clinic.

Make a Difference Everyday

I started with the company 1.5 years ago. We have grown tons! We have a new office location and are always expanding to help more people access dental care. We are a busy practice, with days that run seamless and a few that feel more like organized chaos. But at the end of each day, I feel that I have made a positive impact on my patients and my team. Yes there are policy changes as we grow - but that is a part of improvement. Changes are made to try to work smarter, not harder. I thrive in a place were I work hard, feel challenged but can see/meet goals, and feel a part of a team who is also family.

Awesome Team, Always Growing

Always improving, always growing, ever changing. Team members are awesome, everyone is jovial and light hearted for the most part (we all have our days). Excellent pay plus room to move around the company and grow as a person. Flexible schedules, all you have to do is ask!! Quarterly team meetings so everyone is always on the same page. Great medical and dental benefits and paid vacation time. Been here a year and a half and still love it.

Pros

Awesome Team, Ease of Communication

Cons

Be prepared for change, it's the only constant though 🤷🏼‍♀️

Very low pay, poor professionalism.

Wages are very low for experience. Management is very unprofessional. Communication and team work are lacking within the office. Expectations are unrealistic at times. Acknowledging achievements and above standard work is not recognized.

Pros

Great Culture

Cons

Overworked, low pay, unprofessional management, lack of communication

Great staff and Patients

Excellent Staff. Office policies and procedures changed weekly, very little stability with policies and systems. Growing office with unrealistic timing for goals that wanted to be met. Evening hours and weekends not compatible with family schedule.

Pros

Great Staff, time 1/2 on weekends

Cons

No lunch, long days, never caught up

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilde Family Dentistry. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits