Hillcrest Baptist Church Employee Reviews

Fun working environment
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Country Club Hills, ILOctober 9, 2018
It’s a cool calm and collected place to work not too much to worry about and it’s easy going. You really have no breaks because your only really doing one thing saving the people.
Pros
Fun/life experience
Cons
No breaks
Fun place to work
Nursery Worker (Current Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYAugust 29, 2018
The most enjoyable part of the job is working with all the children. Even though I only work one or two nights a week, I think I have learned enough to get a full time job in child care.
Productive and fun work environment
Student Worship Intern (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 5, 2018
Really fun work environment. It's kind of a slow pace. Since I only worked part-time there wasn't really much that I was in charge of. Overall it was a great place for an internship.
Really quiet and relaxed job and stress free
Nusery staff (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJanuary 7, 2018
Everyone is nice and is understanding friendly fresh atmosphere. Its a joy to work there and play with the kids make them laugh teach them about god and the bible.
new to staff
Dance Instructor (Current Employee) –  Temple Hills, MDJanuary 4, 2018
I am new to the staff. So far its okay. I am a contractual worker at the church, so I don't have much to say about the work environment. The few people that I have encountered such as the church administrator, personnel head.
Youth Minister
Youth Minister (Current Employee) –  Stillwater, OKSeptember 12, 2017
Great kids, great staff, and a great place to learn if you want to be a youth minister or not. Requires high level of basic bible knowledge and a training in crisis prevention with teens.
Wonderful Place
Administrative Ministry Assistant (Current Employee) –  Williamston, SCAugust 3, 2017
Hillcrest is a wonderful place to work and worship. The people are top of the line. I couldn't ask for a more relaxed atmosphere to work in. My kids are even allowed to come to work with me if needed.
Not a good situation
Interim Worship Pastor (Former Employee) –  San Angelo, TXJuly 13, 2017
the pastor of the church was nice at first but as time went on he used church discipline in the service and ran off most of its members. he also stole money from the church. thousands of dollars.
Pros
nice people
Cons
dishonest pastor
Great place to get involved
Intern (Former Employee) –  Cedar Hill, TXJune 15, 2017
Being a student intern there has been nothing but the best for me. Couldn't have asked for a better staff and a well rounded community to work along side with
Pros
great people and great community
Cons
working less hours
Amazing Workplace
Lead Teacher, Toddlers (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 23, 2016
Just not enough room for advancement as moving from Teaching Assistant to Lead Teacher, as I already have, is the most you can move up and the pay rates are low.
Financial Secretary (Current Employee) –  Lake Charles, LAJune 16, 2015
I have worked here for 5 years. It is pleasant and challenging. The hardest part of my job is having a lot of responsibility with minimum help.
It is a flexibale place to work
Facilities Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLMay 14, 2015
Working at a church has its pros and cons. Most of the time you work by your self. I had three bosses I answered to directly, however everyone how attends the church think that they are your boss as well. So one learns how to manage their time to get everything done that is their job, learns customer service trying to handle things that asked of by other people, and team work because the different areas over lapped when it came to events. the co-workers are a joy to work with and will go out of their way to lend a hand when someone else needs help.
Fun
Fill-in Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, NMJanuary 5, 2015
Greeting parents and children when they entered the nursery area. Answered any questions they may have. Asked questions about the child and their name. Played with the children and helped pick up toys when services were over.
Pros
Working with the children
Cons
No children in the nursery at times