Questions and Answers about Hillsborough County Sheriffs Office

Here's what people have asked and answered about working for and interviewing at Hillsborough County Sheriffs Office.

View all 42 questions about Hillsborough County Sheriffs Office

So I was wrongfully njp'd for drugs and I was retained by the military and I will be able to get my honorable. Only problem is I can't get the NJP wiped from my record until I'm veteran status. I was honest with my recruiter, will I be disqualified for this employment opportunity?


Help job seekers learn about the company by being objective and to the point.
Your answer will be posted publicly. Please don't submit any personal information. Guidelines

2 answers

Depends on how long ago and what drugs were involved!

Answered - Deputy / Corporal (Former Employee) - Tampa, FL

Report answer

Depends, each agency has different requirements / standards.

Answered - Court Officer (Current Employee) - Nashua, NH

Report answer