HILLTOP MANOR Employee Reviews

Facility under new management
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Roscommon, MIDecember 27, 2017
This LTC facility is under new management. The previous management was not good, especially the nursing management. The employees worked very hard and were not respected or appreciated by nursing management.
hi
hilltop manor (Former Employee) –  hilltop manorAugust 4, 2017
i learne about to fix problems with everything about constructions repair stuff or problems with the waters pipe when is broke or something are stock inside
Love love love
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cunningham, KSApril 27, 2017
If I hadn't of moved over an hour away I would still be there!! what a fun and rewarding place to work! Management and residents were wonderful to be around.
Not my favorite place
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cunningham, KSSeptember 29, 2015
When working in this facility, I found that the other employees thought they were the boss. These certain employees thought they could make others do their work for them while they just sat around. All this went on and management did nothing about it. They handled it very poorly.
The hardest part of the job for me would have to be watching the residents suffer or pass on with no family there to comfort them. This is where I would step in and be there family cause most of the time I was all they had. Seeing them smile or hearing them chuckle when I walked into their room was definitely one of the most gratifying moments of my time at this facility.
I learned that it doesn't always matter what others are doing. As long as I can get my work done and still make time for the resident to make them feel lovedand appreciated, then I have done my job!
Pros
Great interaction with others, always a chance to work, works well with personal schedule
Cons
Extremely short staffed, always called in, always working overtime hours
New regional director
previous RN for Americare (Former Employee) –  corporateApril 13, 2015
This building was recently purchased by Americare. A new regional director is over this facility and since she came there has been a great deal of turnover in the management staff at all the facilities she is over. Sounds like a difficult person to work for.
Good Job
Laundry and Housekeeping Aid (Former Employee) –  Cunningham, KSOctober 1, 2014
It was a great job while in High School. The pay was good and all the management was very great at working with their associates.
Pros
Free Lunches
Working with the residents and staff were worth the long hours.
Director of Nursing (Former Employee) –  Roscommon, MIJune 24, 2014
It was a busy building with challenging residents where I was able to expand my skills as a nurse as I went from LPN to RN to management.
It was fine
Certified Nurses Aide (Current Employee) –  Roscommon, MIMarch 25, 2014
Healthcare is a busy field if you're not willing to work you don't need to get a job in health care.
Pros
Great Staff
Cons
not sure
this place needs new management
LPN (Former Employee) –  Roscommon, MIAugust 23, 2013
this place is very stressful not only to the staff but for the patients as well.
Cons
almost everything
A fun environment
LPN/Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Roscommon, MIJuly 1, 2013
It's a good place to work if you enjoy working with the Elderly. It can be very rewarding.
Family like environment
LPN/ Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Roscommon, MiFebruary 15, 2012
Great place to work for, family like environment. Management team is very caring.
Great bosses, great employees, GREAT residents
CNA/CMA (Former Employee) –  Cunningham KsOctober 2, 2011
I really enjoyed my experience there. When I was ready to advance they were willing to help me finance it. When it was time for me to move on neither of us wanted to go. I loved my fellow staff. The bosses were friendly, caring, and helpful. The residents were the greatest I have ever taken care of!