Hilton Grand Vacations Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 18, 2019
Hilton is a great place to work, great management! Everyone was very easy to work with and everyone believes in teamwork. I have worked in both the sales and marketing and also administrative side of things as well.
Great opportunity
Financial Analyst, Financial Planning and Analysis (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 17, 2019
Great company to work for, competitive wages and good learning experiences. Not much to compain about, they offer generous PTO, and hotel discounts. Would recommend.
January 18, 2019

Thank you for writing us a review! We are so happy to hear your positive experience being a part of the Hilton Grand Vacations Team. We appreciate all you do and thank you for being a dedicated Member of the HGV Team!

They are a great company.
Outbound Vacation Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 16, 2019
It was so long ago that I worked there, but it was a good atmosphere.
They have several shifts and you take your pick. The pay is decent as well. I liked working for them.
Pros
Good team of Supervisors.
Cons
Quick Lunch
January 17, 2019

We are so pleased your experience at Hilton Grand Vacations was positive. Thank you for your review and for your service to HGV!

Great for Career
Hawaii (Current Employee) –  HawaiiJanuary 15, 2019
HGV offers many an opportunity for career growth.
Sales and Marketing team member have the potential for high compensation. Many leaders have been with the company for many years.
January 16, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience. We are pleased to hear of the advancement opportunities you discovered with Hilton Grand Vacations and can’t wait to see where the journey will take you!

Great Work Environment
Club Lounge Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 10, 2019
I was given the autonomy not only to manage banquet activity but to balance the budget and purchase supplies as well. I was entrusted with these tasks and my relationship with sales and marketing blossomed as a result. I am thankful for the opportunity to have been able to work with an amiable and hard-working team at HGV.
Pros
Autonomy, Discounted Hotel Rooms
January 11, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We take pride in our hard working and enthusiastic Team Members and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience working at Hilton Grand Vacations. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors!

great culture
Call Transfer Vacation Advisor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 7, 2019
Hilton grand vacations has a great work culture.The division i worked in was family oriented and management has an open door policy. tools are provided for improvement.
Pros
frequent coaching
Cons
intense competitiveness
January 8, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. Hilton Grand Vacations works diligently to promote a positive work environment and a culture that embraces all our values. We are glad this was the case for you!

Travel
SR HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER (Former Employee) –  HawaiiJanuary 7, 2019
.Fantastic employee travel benefits. I would not have thought about planning trips to places not on my bucket list had it not been for the tremendous travel benefit.
January 8, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your benefits while working at Hilton Grand Vacations. We appreciate all you have contributed to Hilton Grand Vacations and we wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors!

Harsh Work Environment
Guest room attendant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 4, 2019
Company is completely ok with harassment. Managers have no interest in assisting in the bettering employees. The management was actually the worst part about my whole time with the comps.
January 7, 2019

Thank you for submitting a review. We take concerns such as these very seriously and would welcome the opportunity to speak with you. Please reach out to Lisa Dupuree, head of team member relations, directly at Lisa.Dupuree@hgv.com or 407-613-3715

fun place to work
Hilton Select Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 2, 2019
Fun place to work.Very fast paced. Many options for advancement opportunities.
No very family oriented but the pay is very good.
I would recommend to someone.
Pros
Fast paced.
Cons
Its a numbers game.
January 3, 2019

Thank you so much for writing us a review. We are glad to hear your experience at Hilton Grand Vacations was a positive one and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors! Once again, thank you!

Management is a joke
Vacation Advisor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 1, 2019
If the management doesn't like you --BEWARE-- they dont care how much you sell what a good employee you are. They let the management walk all over you, they talk to you any way they want cursing during meetings EXTREME Preferential treatment to those they like. they can get away with murder. No shows for over 2 weeks and lying to customers not reading a QA script that is supposed to be read word for word allowing people get away with things that they fire others for doing the EXACT same thing not to mention management tells you to do in order to get the sale. You can make a great deal of money here if your willing to be a door mat.
Pros
Money
Cons
Everything else
January 2, 2019

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. Though we strive to promote a positive working environment at Hilton Grand Vacations, it sounds from your remarks that there could be opportunities for improvement. Please know your comments have been shared with leadership. Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Needs Organized
Data Analyst & Data Architecture Consultant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 28, 2018
I was assigned to a contract that was not read for outside help. They were not organized with the project and when I was working thru and pointing out the "holes" in the architecture, they cut the contract short. They cut it with no regard or care for the team's well being or for their families. They failed to see/understand the true value in a complete and solid "gap analysis". The gap analysis was outlining ALL the issues that were preventing the project from being successful - column by column and table by table. They couldn't find internal resources who were willing to take on the project because it was so convoluted. Those resource didn't want the "blame" for the shortcomings and mishaps of the project.
January 2, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the challenges you had while working at Hilton Grand Vacations and will share your comments with leadership. Thank you again for your candor.

Stay away
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 17, 2018
Promise the world and lots of money. Stay away. Actual income is very low for most employed. Company and HR constantly lie and every 2-3 months change how employees are paid. No consistency.
December 18, 2018

Thank you for your review. Hilton Grand Vacations strives to create a positive working environment and are disappointed to hear this was not the case for you. We have shared your comments with leadership. Once again, thank you for your candor and feedback.

great pay, great co workers, benefits perks
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 12, 2018
stocking and setting up bar, cutting fruit, providing beverages for guests, maintain bank, daily drops, monthly inventory, create clean health code compliant work space
Pros
great co worker, great pay, vacation, benefits
Cons
often skip breaks, slim staff, long hours, very physical
December 13, 2018

Thank you for submitting your review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience working at Hilton Grand Vacations and wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors!

Typical Call Center Environment
Senior Vacation Consultant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 6, 2018
Hilton is a great company. Call center work is quite different. Management tends to play favorites, I can only speak from personal experience. My supervisor rarely performs to what I feel is the standard for management.
December 10, 2018

Thank you for your review. We are disappointed to hear that you are not having the experience you had hoped for and one that we strive to promote at Hilton Grand Vacations. Although we have shared your comments with leadership, we urge you to reach out directly to your manager or HR to ensure these comments have been addressed. Once again thank you for your candor and for your continued hard work.

Challenging yet fun
Guest Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 24, 2018
I love my job for the most part I just wish I got paid more for the position. It takes a lot of work and patience to take care of the guest especially when it comes to the timeshare owners. It can be very fun meeting people from all over the nation as well as from all over the world. The work environment can be very relaxed or tense depending on the volume of the property.
Pros
The discount on hotels are amazing paying low as $35 a night
Cons
Find the time to take off to use your hotel discounts
November 26, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to offer us feedback. We are pleased to hear about your positive experience being a part of the Hilton Grand Vacations Team. We strive to provide competitive compensation packages at Hilton Grand Vacations. If you would like further assistance in addressing your concerns, please reach out to your HR team or direct manager. Once again, thank you for your reiew and your commitment to Hilton Grand Vacations!

It's not for everyone
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 21, 2018
They start up with a few inspiring quotes and what feels like a pep rally to get you started for the day. You sit at a computer the whole time calling hiltons honors members trying to sell them very discounted vacation packages that ultimately has them attend a two hour long presentation that tries to convince them to buy a timeshare. Thats only if you get someone to answer and they don't hang up in your face or curse you out first. The hardest part was trying to meet the quotas it's possible don't get me wrong but you have to be very persistent, pushy, and motivated. you get one 15 minute break and a 30 minute lunch.
Pros
Food Trucks every Thursday. Free Donuts and Bagels every Friday.
Cons
Short breaks. sales quotas.
November 26, 2018

Thank you for your review. We are disappointed to hear that your experience at Hilton Grand Vacations was not what you expected. We strive to keep a positive work environment for our Team Members and have shared your comments with our leadership team. Once again, thank you for your feedback.

A good place to get started in a sales career
Vacation Advisor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 14, 2018
I had a great time working here; there was music playing overhead, coworkers dancing in their cubicles. It was like being with friends and family. However hitting numbers can be stressful and making 300+ calls in a six hour day can burn you out after a coupla months.
Pros
Awesome travel perks!
Cons
You'll get burnt out quickly here. Health benefits not the greatest
November 15, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience working with our Team, but disappointed to hear that the work environment was not what you hoped for. We appreciate your feedback and have passed your comments along to leadership.

great learning enviornment
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Waikoloa, HINovember 9, 2018
Met a lot of people that influenced my future decisions to get involved in the TS industry.
I would recommend the Co. to anyone looking to get involved in the dynamic industry.
November 12, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience at Hilton Grand Vacations and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors!

Need better management
Inbound sales/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 7, 2018
Need better management, It a numbers game. So your check can be up or down, but you do get paid hourly as well so that helps with your check ,but i just consider that taxes.
November 8, 2018

Dishonest Recruiting
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 29, 2018
Position was presented very different than reality!
Job was sold with a flexible schedule, high earning potential and a career path.
After a long and disorganized onboarding and training, I am told weekend work is required! The marketing representatives on the floor make about 30-40k! a far cry from the 100k I was pitched! There is no career path, nobody lasts!
The entire process from recruiter contact to training was dishonest and unprofessional.
The organization is a total dysfunctional mess of disarray!
Pros
cannot even lie about one
Cons
Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! low earning, weekend work, short term job
November 5, 2018

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. We apologize that this role was not what you expected. Please know your comments have been shared with our leadership team. As always, we encourage you to provide your feedback directly with your manager or HR team to ensure any opportunities are addressed. Thank you again for taking the time to give us a review.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilton Grand Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.6InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight