Hilton Culture reviews

Found 2,003 reviews matching the search See all 11,275 reviews
Hilton
Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 20, 2019
Very great experience .I met alot of people and worked with a great staff . I loved that job .Very nice place to work and they also had a cafeteria where you could eat breakfast and lunch.
Great environment
Front desk agent (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORAugust 19, 2019
This is a very good hotel. People are super nice. Always willing to help no matter the situation. Love coming here. And love being a member of the hotel
good place to work. Free lunch buffet
Banquet server (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 17, 2019
fun place to work. good benefits. care about there people for the most part. are willing to take a chance on you even if you dont have the experience.
Hilton is a great opportunity for anyone to become an experienced professional at whatever they love to do.
SPA ATTENDANT (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 16, 2019
Hilton is the best company to work for, by far the most excellent in job benefits and team member moral. Day to day, co workers are willing to help and maintain an excellent work environment. Hilton employees work hard to secure the satisfaction of all guests and team members alike. Seriously, a great place to call your second home.
Horrible company to work for
Hospitality Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 16, 2019
This company solely focuses on the bottom line, and has no intent on employee moral or input. The only work life balance here is when it is slow and they cut you and your associates hours. Upper management doesn't allow you to do your job, they micromanage you on every decision made. Complete smoke and mirrors type of thing. The culture they promote is "fend for your own". The workplace is extremely dirty and unorganized. The workplace is filled with too many chiefs and not enough indians. Constantly trying to figure out why you are being dragged in various different ways. Need help, this isn't the place that promotes"the building" . Upper management will let you fail.befote they get up and help. Feel bad for the employees who have been here for years dealing with the same issues.
Intersting
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 14, 2019
It was really fun and interring to work at hilton. You get to meet all kind of people around the world. The hardest was to work with some coworkers I just hate people who complain about everything.
Great company
Hampton Inn (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 14, 2019
Working for the company is absolutely amazing. Do-workers are outstanding and management is awesome. I couldn’t ask for a better team. I enjoy my job.
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNAugust 14, 2019
Good place to work friendly atmosphere good management team great staff someone's always there to help you. I recommend this job to anybody they appreciate their employees a lot of good times I had there met a lot of great people.
Organized and attention to detail
Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 13, 2019
A typical day at work consist of reading paperwork and paying attention to details in addition to being in charge of multiple rooms throughout the day. I’ve learned how to listen and how to be proactive instead of reactive. The management style at our hotel is organized as well as consistent due to email communications with all of the staff. The culture is professional and requires everyone to work as a team to ultimately serve the guest. Theirs nothing hard about the job in my estimations, it’s all about adjusting to unforeseen circumstances. The most enjoyable part of the job is the fact that I can assist someone and make their day better.
Fun place to work
Guest Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTAugust 10, 2019
Hilton is the best Hotel chain to work for. I love meeting and interacting with new and wonderful people each day. My management team was excellent! The culture at the property was fun, quick-paced, friendly, and professional.
Great place to work.
Payroll Consultant (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNAugust 3, 2019
I was there as a temp but felt like one of the team. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Worked in finance and manager was great. GM was very dedicated to providing the best experience for customers and employees.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Layoffs
Company Culture is alive at hotels, absent at HQ
Commercial Services (Current Employee) –  McLeanAugust 2, 2019
Hilton talks big about company culture but outside of the hotel environment, it is a mirage. People are a commodity to be bought and sold. The long-range vision is regularly sacrificed for the immediate fire-drill of the day.
Working for the Hilton
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 1, 2019
I enjoy working for this company because they are fair and they appreciate their enployees. It’s a well managed and organized business place who strives to meet their guest Expectations.
good
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 31, 2019
my typical day at work was when they was busy at hotel.
what you learn .i learn how to used those machine in hotel it was great experience.
workplace culture .everyone get alone .i love the .
Pros
good
Cons
everything
Driven
Director of Hotel Operations (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 30, 2019
Company truly lives the Hilton values, cares for the people, and tries hard to create an environment for the people to be succesful, while at the same time is very driven to achieve its quality goals and financial results.
Decent place to work
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 30, 2019
The hotel is busy on and off. You can grow in the business in the right position. You have to be self sufficient. The coworkers are great. It is a great place to work. Beautiful view to work with everyday.
Great location
Server/ Bartender (Current Employee) –  Galveston, TXJuly 30, 2019
Working for the Hilton is amazing. The benefits are great and the location is key for making loads of tips you just got to want to work. A member of management is always there to help if there is a problem.
over all good
Sous Chef (Current Employee) –  HiltonAlHamra Beach &Golf ResortJuly 28, 2019
over all good i am happy to work here nice team and management,
hotel is good respecting staff values motivating to staff to improve our skills etc......
Professional and common curtisy.
Housekeeping /supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 27, 2019
Good environment, team work and proactive.People I worked with were very professional and oriented. We also had Christmas parties to acknowledge everyone achievements.
Amazing Work experience
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 26, 2019
Working here was the best especially working with a
Great team with great attitudes
They had many benefits that kinda surprised me but gave me an exciting experience

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilton. Our community is ready to answer.

54.8K
43.4K
31.9K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP15%
In the Top 15% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Hilton.

Powered by Comparably