Hilton Employee Review

Not that to say
Executive Chef (Former Employee) –  Southbury, CTJune 21, 2019
I was enjoy working for The Hilton Hotel it was a pleasure for me to work there as an executive Chef I learned lots from the management team . After 10 years it was time for me to move on.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
30 minutes

Other Hilton Employee Reviews

Unipak is a horrible company!
Shuttle Van Driver (Former Employee) –  Rye Brook, NYJuly 19, 2019
I worked through a third party company. The company that the Hilton contracted is called unipak and they are the worst people to work with. The pay is horrible and you don’t receive your payment on time. I wouldn’t recommend anyone with work with them.
Expect to work etremly long hours
Food and Beverage Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Clearwater Beach, FLJuly 19, 2019
New F&B manager came in January and destroyed the whole department. She talks to you nasty and degrades you daily. When you come to work expect to work a double shift because there are always call outs and the manager makes you stay and cover those shifts. The good employees get treated like dirt because they show up for work. The GM and Columbia Sussex does NOT care about their employees at all. They give you PTO but they are always short of staff and don't let you take your PTO days.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilton. Our community is ready to answer.

54.8K
43.4K
31.9K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP15%
In the Top 15% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Hilton.

Powered by Comparably