Hilton Employee Review

Hilton...your not just a number like working on Las Vegas Strip!
Bell and Valet Attendant (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NVJune 21, 2019
Pay is about 25% less than the strip but the peace of mind and the fact that I enjoy my Work Environment balance with my Family Life balance is so much more is important to me. (Working on the Strip is a Militant Nightmare!). Hotel Guest interactions are more personal and THEY APPRECIATE IT MORE! Lake Las Vegas Hilton is a Beautiful Property and the Guest as well as I enjoying being there! Aloha Ka Kou!

Other Hilton Employee Reviews

best part of the job
In Room Dining Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 17, 2019
Working at this property is incredibly rewarding. This hotel is the FLAGSHIP of Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Which means you have a lot of eyes on you at all times. Good and Bad...everyone wants to be the best.
Hotel is falling apart in every way
Manager (Former Employee) –  Evanston, ILJuly 17, 2019
A terrific location with interesting guests, squandered in every way imaginable by clueless owners and hotel management. Used to be a great property - has potential for so much more, but hotel owner is the worst as they've let the property degrade and subsequently lose customers year after year. Hotel has not been updated in years - is dirty and falling apart in many areas. Employees - including managers - do not stay once they realize it is a dead end job. Challenging and wholly frustrating workplace culture.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilton. Our community is ready to answer.

54.8K
43.4K
31.9K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP15%
In the Top 15% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Hilton.

Powered by Comparably