Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Found 492 reviews matching the search See all 2,590 reviews
fun place to work for
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILMay 8, 2018
HGS was my favorite job out of all the jobs I have ever had. The only reason I left there was because my health got so bad that I could not make it to work when required.
HGS review
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 2, 2018
working there in the beginning was fun but when you are being pressured to sell a product that sometimes these customers cannot afford it, and yet they wanted us to push on them, if I was a customer I would have already reported your company. I worked there 10 years ago was applying just recently for the tech support job, was told no, will not be re-hired again. Wow! talk about holding a grudge, I wouldn't recommend another person to apply there, your staff is rude and very disrespectful.
Pros
you do learn a new skill
Cons
management and staff not very nice.
Friendly Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  peoria, ilMay 1, 2018
Start up computer, clock in, open up tabs I needed for the day, and then logged In to take calls. Inbound calls handled well by taking notes and logging all information. Troubleshot vacuums that did not work correctly, log information and warranty information needed. Also placed orders online or thru and order screen we had. Defused problems with customers to avoid sup calls.
May 8, 2018

Hi, thank you for your review. Glad to see that you are enjoying many aspects at HGS. We wish you all the best and have a bright future.

high paced, good managers
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Peoria, ILApril 29, 2018
Answer phones for customers warranty request, diagnose issue, order parts and service, educate customer about his product. Check orders of others, mentor in the aisle of new associates, train new associates in policy and products, navigating our database. review calls for quality.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Low wage
Team Lead/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXApril 19, 2018
Overall a good place to work. We have a lot of daily deliverables we have to meet as team leaders , I don't have a problem as I always turn in my work , but salary does not march work we have to do. Company does not appreciates our work as team leaders.
May 8, 2018

Hi, thank you for sharing your interview experience. We would like to hear more from you regarding your overall experience. Please email me directly at Talk2us@teamhgs.com

Fast-paced workplace with some stress, but management help is nearby
Benefits Consultant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 16, 2018
It is ok for someone who has a job already but needs some extra income without a lot of stress attached and has some work flexibility. The hourly base is acceptable, but commissions vary, so don't expect significant checks. Bilingual is a plus.
Pros
Regular breaks
Cons
Short breaks
May 8, 2018

Hi, thank you for writing to us. Your comments are very much valued and we consider the same. We wish you all success :)

Stressful and discrimatory
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILApril 9, 2018
If you are not friends with the management staff they are discriminatory and rude. The management staff does not try to help you succeed and will try to get you to quit unless you are friends. Do not message the HR staff for help either unless you want to be punished for asking
May 8, 2018

We appreciate your feedback and are sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant experience during your time with HGS. I would love to gain some further insight regarding the points you mentioned. Please email me directly at Talk2us@teamhgs.com.

Fun and opportunites to network
Agent (Seasonal - Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAApril 5, 2018
I enjoyed the experience. Paid training and flexible hours. A great place to earn extra pay seasonally just before Christmas and New Year. Opportunities to meet a number of people in the insurance sales industry.

The Operations and Sales departments are continuously improving the process and experience for both the customer and the employee.
April 19, 2018

Hi, great to see your feedback :) We are glad that you enjoyed learning and growing with HGS. We wish you all the best in your upcoming career.

Laid back
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILApril 4, 2018
Really laid back environment. Mainly stay to yourself and do your job. They give you plenty of breaks and nice location to spend your breaks. Overall not a bad place.
April 19, 2018

Hi, thank you for sharing your review. We appreciate your valuable feedback. We would love to hear more about your employment. Please email me at (email).

Productive, Laid back work place with opportunities for advancement.
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAApril 3, 2018
Company was nothing to complain about the dept i worked for was contracted with HGS so the position was a temp to hire type of thing. At times it was a very stressful environment. but overall it was pretty dope.

Never again.
CSR (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILApril 2, 2018
Pay is disproportionate for what is expected. High stress. Your daily schedule changes every day. I have nothing good to say about this company. The turnover is unbelievable. The turnover is unbelievable.
April 19, 2018

Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry that you found so many aspects of your time with HGS unpleasant. HGS believes in providing a positive work environment. I would love to understand the issues you experienced better. Please send me an email at talk2us@teamhgs.com

QA was just to overwhelming
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMarch 29, 2018
QA is just making all sorts of wrong calls & deducting you for clearing your throat & would dock on the smallest things that can discourage an agent.
Pros
good schedules
Cons
always making you feel like your not doing your best
Fun Place
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMarch 26, 2018
I really like working in HGS it is a good company with many benefits and good management as well it gives a lot of opportunities for the employees to grow in the company
March 28, 2018

Hi, thank you for sharing your review. Happy to hear that you are having a pleasant and good supportive people around you and we value your feedback. We wish you a successful career with HGS.

good
Tech Support Agent (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMarch 23, 2018
good place to work liked it during my 2 plus years and has great training available for all positions. had alot of fun there and definitely recommend it.
Fun work place.
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  United StatesMarch 23, 2018
Management was all over the place, but work environment was ok. Was hiried full-time but was only working about 30 hours. Was willing to do over time but yet none was offerd.
April 3, 2018

Hi, thank you for sharing your review. We value your feedback and would like to learn more about your specific situation to make things better.Kindly write to me at Talk2us@teamhgs.com.

medical biller associate
medical biller associate (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJMarch 22, 2018
the company could be a better place , but the HIPPA, was out of control, and not enough professorial people in the HR department. people there need a lot of training. its not a place were i would recommend any one, only if you need a job and you had no other job to go to, everybody there wants to be in control.
Pros
good location
Cons
only 30 minutes for lunch
April 3, 2018

Hi, thank you for your feedback. HGS believes in providing a positive work environment. I would love to understand the issues you experienced better. Please send me an email at talk2us@teamhgs.com

Upbeat and professional work environment
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, IAMarch 11, 2018
I loved the location to my home. I enjoyed the upbeat and professional work environment. I enjoyed helping customers. All of the technology and equipment was up to date. I excelled in my work because I was a hard worker. Also, they did provide excellent training when I was first hired. I was quickly promoted.
April 3, 2018

Hi, thank you for your review. At HGS, we believe in providing effective training to all our employees and we are glad that you see the value in it as well! We wish you all the best for upcoming career opportunities :)

eh
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Peoria, ILMarch 5, 2018
If you do not walk in with preferences they will change your schedule regularly. They seem to tell you what they think you want to hear and not the actual truth. The moral of the place has dropped tremendously and the turnover rate is astronomical.
April 3, 2018

Hi, thank you for sharing your review. We certainly do not want any of our employees to feel undervalued and we do our best to address issues that are brought to us while working to make things better. Please help me in understanding your concerns better by writing to me directly at talk2us@teamhgs.com

Great
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAMarch 1, 2018
Require clear direction to act, no hesitant to decide without data
Bound by existing procedures, make slow thoughtful decisions
Avoid interpersonal conflict
Pros
Don't speak coldly or harshly to people
Cons
Be excited and generate enthusiam
April 19, 2018

Hi, thanks for your review. We at HGS are always striving towards being the best workplace and your feedback valuable to our continued growth as a company. If you would like to discuss the items you mentioned further please feel free to email me at talk2us@teamhgs.com

Customer Service Representative
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Peoria, ILMarch 1, 2018
A typical day involves answering phone calls from customers and providing solutions to their problems. Sometimes the calls can get out of hand because customers are angry and want a resolution yesterday. Many times their view of what resolves their problem and what you are able to provide does is less than compatible. These can be very stressful interactions and you must stay calm. But there are just as many people who are absolutely delightful to deal with. There's no difference between working with customers over the phone than face to face.
Pros
Healthcare, ability to be flexible on hours when needed
Cons
Rigid expectations on breaks. Must go off the clock if restroom breaks are needed.
April 3, 2018

Hi, thank you for your feedback. We understand that dealing with angry customers isn't easy. That's why HGS try to provide stress-relieving activities and events for employees. We also work with representatives to develop and teach them tactics when it comes to dealing with angry customers and how to end the call leaving the customers satisfied. I would like to hear more regarding the concerns you have expressed. Please write to me at talk2us@teamhgs.com

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.3InHerSight Score

1.7Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight