Play YouTube video button
Updates from Hinduja Global Solutions:

Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Reviews

United States789 reviews
Stress is high
Work pressure is little bit high. No time for relaxation. But good management and infrastructure. Good place for freshers. But should give more time for relaxation
Not a reliable company
If you are looking for sustainability this is not the job for you. They never tell you the truth. What you are told during the hiring process is only to get you in the door, I actual job is completely different
Was a great place to work for
I enjoyed the work. You answered calls navigated through the customer system for answers, directed them to the necessary actions needed to take. Good place to work.
May 23, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It is always nice to hear from our current and former employees about the experiences they are having or have had with us. We truly believe that our employees are our greatest asset and we are always looking at ways to help our team develop, learn, and grow; your feedback helps us accomplish these efforts. We appreciate your time and we wish you success now and always.
Poor Management
Poor Management is a huge issue.
Unorganization is another.

If you're buddies with upper management, then this is the place for you.

They have an incentive program but only for those who qualify.

The amount of work you are required to do does Not equal the hourly rate they're offering either.
May 23, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are focused on offering the very best support to our employees and take your feedback seriously; it will help us improve the HGS experience for all of our employees. We would like to continue this conversation with you from a local site level. Please connect with us at talk2us@teamhgs.com so we can further address your comments.
HGS experience
It was my first call center, and I believe I was given the opportunities needed to grow in the company. My growth happen very quick and I was proper tools to make progress month to month.
May 23, 2020
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We love hearing about your successful growth within the company. We wish you success now and always.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Good for the fresher's to know about the US healthcare
The support which is given towards the job knowledge was good. But in the part of salary and the appraisals need to improve as a company standards. As a company they have maintain a good relationship with the claints with good appreciation and the commitment towards the work. As a team every one working towards the commitment given to the claints.
May 16, 2020
Hi! We appreciate this feedback. We are aiming to improve more on different aspects of our company. Please share more details to us via talk2us@teamhgs.com
Worst place to work
They lie to get you in the door. Never worked for such ruthless people who merely want warm bodies regardless of what it it takes. Your job changes minute to minute. Don’t trust them. I’d give them negative stars if I could.
Pros
No pros.
Cons
Everything!
May 12, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback. We take your feedback seriously and we have forwarded your comments to the appropriate departments. We would like to continue this conversation with you from a local site level. Please connect with us at talk2us@teamhgs.com so we can further address your comments.
Worst job I’ve had
I was only there for a little bit past the 90 day mark there, and I worked hard, fast and very efficiently for the company, and I also had a lot of knowledge of how to do the job correctly.

I mainly stayed because they paid well for a bilingual worker; very low pay for others though.

One day I was put into a breakout room and told I wasn’t a good fit for the company and I was asked to sign off; all this in the matter of about 30 seconds. This was done by both my Direct supervisor and the Operations manager.

I remember I was told that this company never fires people as if they ever close up an account, they will move those people to a different one. This was a complete lie.

Overtime was cancelled for everybody a few weeks back, and they began giving people mandatory tine off, which could be anywhere between 30 minutes to several hours per day. Then one day, we were all told we’ll have private meetings with our supervisor and one by one people began leaving the room after the meeting, when it was my turn I found out the reason.

Worst management, I had about 5 supervisor in these past three months and all of them always sounded stressed and didn’t seem to want to help.
Temporary
Good job if you want a temporary one. They don't take reps seriously and easily overlooked even if you exceed expectations. Applied for multiple positions to climb up and was over looked.Not fair when it comes to opportunity.Only care about numbers.Your voice is small. Again good for temporary.
May 12, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. At HGS USA, we strive to help our employees increase their skill sets and be promoted from within. That being said, your feedback has been heard and will be brought to the appropriate departments. Thanks again and take care.
A wonderful environment
Just working here while I was pregnant there was so much fun. They understood my bathroom breaks and you always had someone to helphelp when the wed aroseyou understand
Pros
Wonderful helpful teams, work flexibility
Cons
Wasn't there long enough
May 2, 2020
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We love hearing about the positive work environment and the support you received from your team members/leadership during your time working at HGS USA. Thanks again and take care.
Awesome Place to work and learn
Great Place to work at. However parking is an issue. Managers and Leads really look out for their employees. However One issue is the Dress codes for the ladies we not strictly enforces. Too many tight clothing.
Pros
Positive place to work at.
May 2, 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We love hearing that you had a positive work environment. We also appreciate the opportunity to learn, so thank you for providing additional context to your experience. If you are comfortable elaborating, we recommend that you reach out to us at talk2us@teamhgs.com. Thanks again and take care.
Csr
Company is caring and will work with you about working together. Team Leaders are helpful and will help you if your stuck. Everyone who you work with, will help you also.
April 25, 2020
Typical
Typical call center. Very busy. Schedule not so good. Poor management. No room
For advancement. Pay is okay for people from El Paso. Glad I’m out of that place
April 18, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback. We are sorry that the call center experience did not meet your expectations. We are focused on offering the very best support to our employees and take your feedback seriously; it will help us improve the HGS experience for all of our employees. We would like to continue this conversation with you from a local site level. Please connect with us at talk2us@teamhgs.com so we can further address your comments.
I learned there how being friendly with people you meet out .
Company was extremely fabulous . Manager staff , quality staff , management was to good. Salalry was on time with incentive . Friend area and TL we're very helpful.
April 1, 2020
Hi, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are having a great experience at HGS. We at HGS are always striving towards success and we are glad that you see the value in it as well! We wish you all the best:)
While HGS provided room for personal and professional growth, as an employee I often felt de-energized most times at work. Because of workplace politics my opportunities to be promoted were never taken into consideration. They don't care about you until when you hand in a resignation letter, then they pretend to care.
March 30, 2020
Hi, Thank you for writing your review. Your comments are very much valued and we consider the same. We request you to write to us at talk2us@teamhgs.com to understand things better. We wish you all success :)
N/a
Working there is productive. But there are alot of things that can be improved. Like loyalty towards employees. People are pretty decent.
Situations could be handled better.
April 3, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your time with HGS. We truly believe that our employees are our greatest asset and we are always looking at ways to help our team develop, learn and grow; your feedback helps us accomplish this goal. If you would like to continue this conversation, please connect with us at talk2us@teamhgs.com so that we can further address your comments.
Horrible
Not a good work environment, horrible benefits, gave 2 weeks notice when they closed the part d program in GA. In the middle of the pandemic cut off insurance and let go employees.
April 3, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback. We take your feedback seriously. We would like to continue this conversation with you so that we can understand more and handle from a local site level to follow up. Please connect with us at talk2us@teamhgs.com so we can further address your comments.
Hgs review
Job started off fine training was fine I placed on a team where the leader had a personal vendetta against me she literally harassed me everyday up to until the point I filed a complaint on her and in retaliation I was fired
April 3, 2020
Horrible place to work for.
I was hired as a CRU nurse at this company. As far as my responsibilities I liked very much but what I hated is the environment. Horrible building, employees crowded in the same room, employees required to work even if sick risking others to get sick. I had not gotten a respiratory infection in years and there I got it twice in 6 months. Full blast AC in the winter you are freezing to death and you complain and nobody listens they ignore you, but certain people can bring a portable heater or fan but you can't. Noisy, unprofessional agents and leaders. I only worked there for a few months in the meantime I got a better job which I did. Our dept of nurses was not liked unsure why, but when ever somebody from management and HR was not feeling well they would always call to request a nurse to check their blood pressure. Horrible place. I do not recommend any professional nurse to work there unless you are really financially strapped. Otherwise run!
No support/ horribld Parking
have to be there 45 min early to find parkingor park on streets alternate location w/shuttle provided must use your break/ lunch to move your car back
Harrassment
If you are okay with being groped an harrassed then fired because they favor the person who assaulted you then this is the job for you i would not give it any stars but for the sake of the review i will this job is about who you know not how hard you work and they strive on assault and harrassment
March 25, 2020
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.
1.9K
1.5K
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Hinduja Global Solutions.