Hire Edge Logistics Personnel Employee Reviews

4.8
Ratings breakdown
Very good and professional and respectful staff
Truck Driver Class A (Current Employee) –  New JerseyMay 20, 2018
They are very good and placing you in positions that you want and working with you and keeping you working . is very friendly respectful and understanding and will follow up with you to see if you like your work assignment with your new job placement also if you don't like the job position they placed you with they have no problems and moving you to another with no questions asked
Pros
Good at keeping you with workflow
Cons
Not too many positions to choose from
Productive and a very good agency to work for
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJanuary 17, 2018
Great agency to work for and always demonstrated that they cared and had your best interest at heart. I would recommend Hire Edge Logistics to anyone who lacks experience in the trucking industry who's looking to get started as a truck driver
Pros
Always keep you working
Cons
Temporary staffing agency
Great place to advance your career as a truck driver
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJAugust 22, 2017
Hire edge has been a great place to work. The recruiters and dispatch members are very honest, friendly, and always willing to help whenever I run into issues. At first when I saw they were a staffing agency I was a little hesitant but after working with them and getting hired full-time with fed-ex I really think I made the right choice choosing to work there.
Pros
Freindly recruiters and dispatch
fun place to work for
Box Truck Driver/ Temp driver (Former Employee) –  Haddonfield, NJMay 11, 2017
very friendly staff and recruiters they treat you like family, if you need time off for any emergency they are pretty fez going about it there pay is pretty good for inexperienced drivers and its a great place to work for retires looking for part time work.
Pros
good pay and patric the recruiter is very laid back and under standing of all aspect and situations.
Cons
not much bad to say about them
Challenging work environment with room for growth and opportunity
Human Resources Generalist (Current Employee) –  Cherry Hill NJJune 13, 2015
Fast pace, driven, be willing to learn and open to new ideas. You must be flexible. What I learned while working here is that you have to be able to adapt to any and all situations.
Pros
Growing Company
Cons
not applicable

Want to know more about Hire Edge Logistics Personnel?

Ask a question