Hire Partnership Employee Reviews

Understanding situtation of single parents
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 9, 2018
I was fired due to my 1 yr old son at the time was very ill. I provide doctor documents and still was terminated. I'm a single parent of 4 children. I only had the chance at one employeer and after was not offered another position. I did reached out to my recruiter and did not get any reply. I was looking forward of employment with hire partnership and would like to still recieve more employment if possible.
Pros
If documents of emergency are provide employee should be excussed of absence
Lacking communication
Full Time Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hingham, MASeptember 28, 2018
Was difficult to communicate with different team members clearly. A lot of he said she said. Underpaid and under appreciated. Not easy to work with when there is trouble at home (sick child).
Beware!! They don’t pay enough to pay rent!!!!
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 6, 2018
Do not use them as a staffing agency. They will only give you jobs that pay $13 never more!! They will give you jobs that only last 2 weeks or even 2 days it’s really sad that they think people can live off of that paycheck. Once your contract is up, they really make no effort to find other work for you besides when someone calls out and they need coverage
Pros
Fast response to emails
Cons
no job security, 40 hour work weeks with low pay
Terrible management
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 27, 2018
They laid the workers off without a reason and didn’t bother to find another place for me to go unfortunately and when I called about it I was getting excuses and eventually stopped bothering to call .
They were a Temp Angency and I worked at BlueCross
Pharmacy Operations Specialist (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Quincy, MASeptember 26, 2017
Hire Partnership was the temp agency and they had me work at Blue Cross Blue Shield. They told me it was 13 dollars an hour, but they never told me that it was 37.5 hours per week, so I had no increase in pay compared to my last job. Pretty strict. They ended up letting me go for something unrelated to the issues that I was having at that job initially.
Pros
Hire Partnership find you jobs quickly
Cons
Don't disclose full information about pay and hours
Good
Data Entry Specialist (Current Employee) –  Quincy, MAJanuary 21, 2017
I liked hirepartnership but the job I was placed with filed complaints about me listening to music and I thought it was odd that I got into trouble. I made a lot of mistakes at my job, but would reccomend the agency to anyone. They are really nice temp agency.
Pros
Nice, interesting job, professional
Cons
Had problems with my pay
Great opporutnity to gain professional experience
AMAG Pharmaceutical's (Receptionist) (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 19, 2016
This temp agency is a great way to get your foot in the door to professional places. Great for college grads looking to explor their options.
nice people
Temp Employ @ MASCO (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 7, 2016
The agency is wonderful, the people are great. I love my job and would recommend this staffing agency to any person actively seeking employment.