HireLevel. Employee Reviews

disrespectful, hood, and horrible
Forklift Operator and Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJuly 27, 2018
Horrible place. i was removed from an assignment because somebody wanted to put someone they knew in my position. horrible management. then when i explained what happened i was not found new employment just got cycled through a endless lists of call every week and see.
good
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Talladega, ALJune 15, 2018
management usually were on top of everything, and usually handled any questions I had. I would definitely work for them again.

heckic times they usually handled that as well.
Pros
employee apreciation lunches
Cons
lack of staff
Great Company
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Marion, ILJune 11, 2018
This company help me keep food on the table. I wish they paid more dues to the work you have to preform. But overall a great company. I learned how to fold table clothes for Ford Motors. The hardest part was not making enough money. I enjoyed learning how to print different designs on materials.
Poor employee/ contract management
N/A (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 23, 2018
I was brought in for interviews twice and a drug screening and was never placed on any assignment. Never heard anything back about any position I interviewed.
Temporary Work with Benefits
Temporary worker (Former Employee) –  Marion, ILMay 8, 2018
This company was wonderful with placement, I asked for a certain factory and got it. The insurance is a little expensive but it covers most things. The direct deposit also is an added bonus.
It's a good working place
Order Puller (Current Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILFebruary 25, 2018
This job is a good place to work at I enjoy every minute the job is a fast-paced atmosphere very competitive you have to be at the top of your game at all time
Pros
We get paid lunch
Cons
We can get an hour lunch would be better
Hirelevel is a bad company to work for
Worker (Former Employee) –  Romeoville, ILJanuary 3, 2018
Hirelevel as a company bad. They can't help you with the question about the job they sent you too. It's so hard to get in contact with people who work there. I would not recommend this company to my friend or family. There plenty of other company to work for.
Pros
You working but not for much
Cons
The people who work there..
Staffing
Staffing (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 6, 2017
Internal Employees/not temporary workers. Work is fast paced, never can do enough to satisfy . Everyone is not treated the same. Great co-workers-but all underpaid/under respected/under appreciated. Benefits grossed/ so taxes are taken out of benefits, so normal pay is decreased once you get your benefits. Main problem is we work hard all day, but people who aren't even there state we aren't doing enough. Only so much a person can do.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
Under appreciated/pay/benefits
Fun Workplace
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, IL 62025August 8, 2017
The staff were very polite, friendly, and helpful. They helped with any and everything you needed help with. It didn't matter if it was an easy task that a three year old could handle they would still help.
Pros
Pizza parties
Cons
Short breaks
Great start to a career
Staffing Support (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 29, 2017
Great start to your career in HR, not a lot of advancement opportunities. You have to have a thick skin & ready to work hard to prove yourself to upper management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HireLevel.. Our community is ready to answer.