HireLevel. Pay & Benefits reviews

Overworked with little incentives
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILFebruary 5, 2019
Work culture was very busy but not rewarding in the slightest. If you are not part of their clique then you will be overlooked all the time. Way too much work will be put on one individual while expecting to be paid at the same amount. Raises are hard to come by and they will force you to be salaried to avoid paying for overtime. While the knowledge that comes with the job is nice the overall work balance is not worth it for the pay that they give you.
Pros
Knowledge of Human Resources
Cons
Not enough pay, recognition, or break time
It's a good working place
Order Puller (Current Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILFebruary 25, 2018
This job is a good place to work at I enjoy every minute the job is a fast-paced atmosphere very competitive you have to be at the top of your game at all time
Pros
We get paid lunch
Cons
We can get an hour lunch would be better
Staffing
Staffing (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 6, 2017
Internal Employees/not temporary workers. Work is fast paced, never can do enough to satisfy . Everyone is not treated the same. Great co-workers-but all underpaid/under respected/under appreciated. Benefits grossed/ so taxes are taken out of benefits, so normal pay is decreased once you get your benefits. Main problem is we work hard all day, but people who aren't even there state we aren't doing enough. Only so much a person can do.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
Under appreciated/pay/benefits