HireLive Employee Reviews

Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Laguna Niguel, CASeptember 26, 2017
I have worked here for years, and always find it interesting how you will always see disgruntle past employees that don't work hard are the only ones who write negative comments. You work hard, this is a great place to work. don't work hard, are not good on the phone or afraid to make calls, not a good place for you. I make a very comfortable living and have a great product to sell helping people get new jobs. I highly recommend any opportunity at HireLive.
Pros
great people, very friendly, casual attire, team building activities
Cons
very small company, less than 25 people
Great Atmosphere!
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Laguna Niguel, CAJuly 19, 2017
Consistently trying to get ahead of hiring and job market trends can be challenging but there's never a dull moment. Everyone in the company works closely together to evolve every monthly cycle.

Great work life balance. Monday - Friday. No weekends. Closed with pay on all major holidays.
Pros
Friendly environment, Set schedule
Cons
Pay is low
Growing
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Lagna NiguelMarch 14, 2017
Working with your team is vital. Very friendly work environment, everyone works together to brainstorm and come up with ideas to make our products better.
Every year we are offering new services to expand our clientele and accommodate to more customers.
Work hours are consistent and all major holidays are observed.
Don't waste your time there
National Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Laguna Niguel, CAFebruary 23, 2017
Owner is a thief and a liar. Product is terrible. Events suck and can't get people to go to them. Companies go to one event and never want to go back. Avoid this place like the plague.
Pros
casual dress
Cons
owner lies and is a crook
Don't bother with their job fairs
Customer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 16, 2016
I went to one of their job fairs to find the lowest end companies, people giving out fliers to apply online(Which defeats the purpose of a job fair), and commission only jobs. Don't waste your time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HireLive. Our community is ready to answer.

HireLive Reviews by Location