HireQuest
Happiness rating is 76 out of 100

HireQuest Employee Reviews

its ok you get what you ask for any daylabor pretty much use this till you can find you a job or jus for a few dollars nothin special workers should be paid more
Pros
quick buck
Cons
not enough money
I really like the job I have at HireQuest. I like the upper management who provide a lot of support. I also like the daily aspects of the job, as no two days are the same. I am excited to come to work every day, and the people we work with everyday are generally appreciative of what we do.
Pros
Great management, great support
Very nice staff and great people u work with. They pay you daily and provide rides if you don’t have a car. They offer overtime . They allow you to work what u want to work, if u have personal reason you are allowed to leave ,
Pros
Free flagging classes get paid every day
Cons
Short breaks
Should from the start raise the minimum wage to at least $20.00 a hour instead of $7.25 a hour...that was the first thing...we had to wait for jobs to come instead of already having jobs ready for us
Pros
Was the money
Cons
If we had to miss work we wasbt getting paid for it
It is a great place to work. They try to get you to a job. And in general are fair employer's. Great work environment and fair and thoughtful. All in all a good place to work. And good pay rate.
The work life balance was pretty decent, if I needed to take vacation time last minute I was able to do so, however the lack of support and training was frustrating at times. The turnover is high. I had seen a lot of people come and go. Not a lot of job security.
Pros
Decent pay/bonuses, work/life balance
Cons
Health benefits are pretty terrible, no training program set in place.
Hirequest was just the stepping stone to many stones afterwards. I enjoyed the various experiences in vast industries. Once I found better pay i took better opportunities
Working here your job never feels secure. The turn over rate is crazy but the job is very stressful and is not for everyone. You need a thick skull to work here due to the type of workers we deal with daily. The pay and bonuses are good, good benefits and holiday pay. However if you have a lot of orders on a holiday even thanksgiving be prepared to work for a few hours. Management is great but can feel a little clicky at times. Overall a decent company but you have to be good at what your doing or they will let you go.
Pros
Pay, benefits
Cons
hard work and insecurity with job
My experience with Hire Quest Staffing has been nothing but good. I've been with this company for 5 years, and honestly things have been working out for me. My line of work is in the auto auction field and it's never a dull moment. So many different cars to drive and great folks to meet. The work is a blast, and this company has one of the best commitments to finding you work. For me, it's fast honest cash! Sometimes I just need that extra $60 dollars until payday Friday rolls in. The employers are fun and open people. You really do develope long lasting repoires with them. You need three things to work for Hire Quest Staffing. One is a willingness to work. Why gripe? It's dailey pay all the way! Two, learn all that you can about your job and do it correctly. Three, respect and understand your employers. These people work hard to find you employment. Nothing is ever perfect in this life. We always have to accept somethings we might not like to do. Work can be that way sometimes. Always do your best even if it doesn't work out. In the end, your employer knows you tried. All I can say is that I've always had work, been treated respectfully, and always have had a pocket full of money. And you know what? They consider me a transient, but I always stay clean and keep busy with a cash paying job. My life isn't perfect, but at least I go to work and make an honest buck.
Pros
Dailey pay, fun jobs, good memories.
Cons
People with attitudes that don't want or like to work.
Pay & benefitsNone.ManagementGood Company To Hard For Thanks.OverallHireQuest Inc. is a trusted name in temporary staffing. We provide the back-office support team for franchised branch locations across the United States. HireQuest Direct provides temporary staffing services which includes general labor, industrial, and construction personnel. HireQuest provides temporary staffing services which includes skilled, semi-skilled and general labor industrial personnel, as well as clerical and secretarial personnel
They have jobs for you but you have to get there early or you might lose out.They have jobs from clean up to warehouse.And they also would make sure that everyone would have a job.
Pros
Might work
Cons
You might not work
Could have higher pay. Gaps in placement. Have not worked for them long enough to get inti details. My first sssignment was good. I am now still waiting for placement.
Pros
Start immediately.Easy screening
Cons
Long distance jobs. Gaps in placement. Pay
Ok a typical day at work 8hrs a day learn how to do different jobs mangement is not good workplace is bad hardest part of the job your coworkers most enjoyable part of the job daily pay and prepaid card.
Pros
Insta pay every day prepaid debit card
Cons
Environment and mangement
Job security and advancementIt's availableManagementThey were great to everyone willing to learnCultureIt is what you make of itOverallGood times good people all the way to the top notch managers and supportGreat opportunity for someone who is willing to help and learn and grow with a new company
Work-life balanceHire Quest is a great temp agency to seek daily jobs and pay.Pay & benefitsYou can except paid health coverage on the employee portal when the option is available for you.Job security and advancementYou can choose training options when the option pops up on your portal.OverallHire Quest is a temp agency who gives job on a first come first serve bases. If you get there early and sign in on time you will get work. Sometimes there isn’t enough work for everyone. It’s a great agency for in between jobs. It’s a great agency for ppl who hold certificates to receive skill pay.
Very disappointed in the company's response to covid 19. All employees were still expected to come in to the office where distancing was not enforced. The compensation is fair, and benefits are pretty much on par. Expectations for branch and regional managers are very high, but help and guidance is not given from management.
one assignment was your wages varied per shift which made it impossible to budget your money. Supervisor valued younger workers while disrespected older workers. This was reported to branch manager and nothing was done about it.
Pros
getting paid the same day, money card, meeting new people
Cons
age factor
Great place to work for they make sure they send you out the same day you apply. And if you feel like you're not paid enough they will take care of you.
ManagementThis staffing agency sucks been trying since march to get a job with them always giving excuses and lies and still no job they just simply do not care about anybody at all.OverallI have been trying to work for these ppl since march always met with excuses and lies.the girls there are liars dont know their job and just general bad people all of them should be fired.
Ugh that would have happened if I had a boyfriend or a boyfriend and he would have to be a good guy and I wouldn't want him back from the situation and I
Pros
Free food
Cons
Quick breaks
I learn the business of bidding on cars and the techniques of driving different carsBeing around good customers Great managers and general managers.
  1. Employee Reviews