HireVue Employee Reviews

What you would expect
Technical Support Graveyard Shift (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTJune 5, 2018
Their technical support is very busy and their responses are written dialogue that must be followed to the letter. They have little patience for slow learning, there was a very strong Democratic and Feminist vibe to the office when I left. Their hours were not flexible either which is the main reason I no longer work there.
Pros
Lots of free food, very nice facility
Cons
yelled at by customers all day long, managers having very little empathy
Great environment
CUSTOMER SUCCESS DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  UtahMarch 14, 2018
Great place to work, not a lot of growth opportunities, however, people are excellent!

Management is good and will get better and company grows. Culture is fun, upbeat and overall fun.
Pros
unlimited PTO
Cons
Career Growth
Ok...odd dynamics of culture
R&D (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTMarch 8, 2017
I worked here for less than a year in the R&D org. At first it seemed like it would be a good fit overall. As I continued to work there I noticed the antics of other employees and the culture being off. I was concerned but kept plugging away at it hoping for a change. As time went on I noticed that there was a lot of drama going on. Employees that had been there for a while seemed to mix work and personal lives dramatically and people fed off of it.

I decided to make a move because of this and have looked back knowing I should have move sooner.

I did enjoy working with some of the management although most of it was indirectly. It seems that this might be a company that is still going through change and hasn't defined who they are yet.
Great place to work but need to improved direct managers
National Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTFebruary 23, 2017
Great place to work but need to improved direct managers. Not a lot of direction for new employees. If you can dig in and figure it out you'll be fine.
Best company I have worked for
Account Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 3, 2017
Great culture for millennials, they allow you to be you and act like an owner. Family like culture everyone is treated equally and welcomed. One of the best companies I have ever been apart of.
I just love this company!
Customer Success (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 27, 2016
Have you ever had a job where you were trusted to get things done but could have support if you needed it? And when I say support I mean from the CEO all the way down the chain.

That's how HireVue operates. We are doing great work that makes a difference to our clients and their candidates. We are encouraged to be creative, take chances, make decisions for the good of the client and the company and just plain get stuff done..

Unlimited PTO, big company benefits with scrappy start up mentality, I seriously love working here!
Great culture, benefits and opportunities to work with cool people.
Professional Services (Current Employee) –  Work at HomeJuly 20, 2016
A typical day at work is spent 50% directly working with customers and 50% with my peers/colleagues. I work with incredibly intelligent people who think outside of the box and are super creative. If you want to work here and succeed...you need to be an "A" player. Your definition of "A" player may change. I would say I was in the top 10% of employees at my last org. That is a difficult goal to reach her, because everyone is just that good.

Great co-workers, focused on our goals and customers, not on the trivial and not on drama.

Hardest part of the job is that there is so much to do, it's sometimes difficult to prioritize. We're all owners and we all act like owners. Sometimes you have to just remember that it's an important part of our life and we are important to our customers, but we have to remember to disconnect to re-energize.

Best part of the job is the people and the really unusual perks.
Pros
Unlimited vacation, you do your work and you take vacation what you want, that simple, if you save money on travel...you get reimbursed for it with cool gift cards, solid benefits, great leadership team, lots of work at home opportunities.
Cons
Customers are global so working hours can be a challenge
Amazing culture with great worth ethic. Fully stocked kitchen and PTO like you wouldn't believe.
CLIENT SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 26, 2015
Fast growing "start-up" company with amazing and friendly employees. Leadership is hands-on and trusts their workers to get the job done. Every voice is heard and respected, and encouragement can be felt from every team member. The work is very rewarding, because you are helping people and companies connect.
Pros
Catered lunches, fully stocked kitchen, great PTO
Cons
Smaller company with not a lot of position changes to be had
Great place to work with lots of benefits
VoC and Customer Success Analyst (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTNovember 6, 2014
The culture fosters personal and professional growth and advancement. Work with some of smartest people in the industry. A very balanced work and family life. People work hard and play hard.
Pros
food and snacks all the time, flexible work schedule, work from home
Cons
still a growing and learning company
Exciting young company with a lot of growth potential
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 18, 2014
Each day at HireVue presented a new opportunity. While creating a new market segment is always challenging, HireVue has built a company the right way - with executive leadership and processes that support the field efforts at every step of the way.

Great opportunity for those that are willing to go the extra mile.
Pros
Great opportunities to succeed and support to make it happen.
Cons
Sometimes business objectives out pace the market.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HireVue. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5

See reviews about

Ratings from women

4.1InHerSight Score

4.0Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

4.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight