Hive LLC

Hive LLC insights

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging

It’s independently owned therefor a lot of benefits aren’t offered.

It’s independently owned therefor a lot of benefits aren’t offered. Including commission. It use to be at one point when it was called network outfitters but once it became Hive LLC. Things slowed down and bonuses which were once a year became smaller and smaller and when trying to start a family it’s not ideal. It’s more ideal for a tier 1 tech who is just beginning the IT field.

Avoid this place

They will work you like a dog here. Very understaffed. And will underpay you. They expect you to do so much more than needed. They push you to get reviews from everybody even from people who haven’t been a customer of Hive. And a lot of the reviews on most websites are from current employees. Very toxic environment.

Pros

None.

Cons

Overworked, Underpaid, Bad Environment

Management is poor and underpays its employees

Management is extremely weak, and the culture is toxic. People talk badly about management and not many people to trust there. Management unprofessional and stubborn. Awkward atmosphere because of family owned business. They are deeply in Scientology and don't like anyone's views if they conflict. Don't work here!

Pros

few good people

Cons

management

Growing company with plenty of room for advancement

Fast paced fun work environment with people who make work even funner. We always go over areas of improvements and ways we can become better. We all continue to give back to the community as a group and look forward to expanding and taking over the AV industry.

Pros

Strong culture

Cons

Not a nationally known company yet

Great company!

Great work environment which focuses on ensuring employees are taken care of and are apart of a team. They pay very close attention to detail and deal with their customers in a very professional fashion.

Pros

Abaove

Your experience matters.

Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.

billing and coding

review claims and follow up on denials work rejections for 12 different doctors. Contact patients for outstanding balance and post payments as well. Call insurance

avoid like the plague

Toxic office environment based around owner's ego. Made blatantly false promises about compensation - if they offer a 'probation period' that's all you're ever going to make. Despite being one of the few knowledgeable employees, at my review they brought in a project manager who previously had nothing but great things to say about myself and my work to 'neg' me into taking less compensation. A typical day at work included cleaning up messes made by a sales team that has absolutely no knowledge of the systems they sell. They lie to the customer about the experience and drag their feet, leaving the installers to extract payment from unwilling customers who (reasonably) don't want to pay 95% up front before any real work is even started. At the time of my employment, only ONE of at least TWENTY other employees had any experience in the industry. The owner who is also the main salesman refers to the core technology that the company uses as 'black whizbangs' and other nonsense because he literally has no idea how any of it works whatsoever. This is the source of the problem. The individual who held my position before me also left for the same reasons. The license they use to do low voltage work does not belong to anyone in the company, nor has anyone in the company been instructed on best practices for low voltage work. Component racks in $50,000+ jobs routinely went out looking like an absolute disaster because there was no quality control whatsoever. Employees were not allowed to eat their lunches in company vehicles, nor were they allowed to run the A/C in vans while working in -

While HIVE, LLC was great to work for the location (Savannah OB/GYN) I was sent to work was not so great. It is very unprofessional and there is no way to advance. The office manager and physicians do not like change. They are totally against EMR. I have been there a year at the location and I have not learned anything especially with HIVE pulling their services. There is nothing to motivate employees.

Benefits

Cons

Workload, Unprofessional, Paper Charts

Company with internal problems, poor management

Serious communication issues. Large turnover of employees because of poor management. Some employees are tolerant, because they need their jobs and cannot afford to leave. Too many "balls dropped" for customers with no follow up. Too many customer complaints. Customer complaints are not addressed and corrected in a timely fashion. Management very poor, inefficient and unattentive. Very difficult to reach management for direction, help or to respond to customers needs. Pay not good for type of work and broken promises are the norm.

Good working enviroment if there where more organized

Start at the warehouse, getting all required equipment for the installation, arrive to customer home, introduce , and start the job, running cables, termination, and programing. more complicated programing management not that great too many bosses co-workers pretty good guys on the field hardest part of the job is not having a scope of work to follow and everyone does the job inconsistent. most enjoyable part is finishing the project and see that the customer is happy with the product

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hive LLC?

Great Office Environment

Pay was not good at all for responsibilites. No Training or Mentorship. CEO was harsh, abrasive, and not productive. Mostly everyone in the office was upset because of the temperment of the CEO. False Promises were the norm.

Fun ever changing culture

A company that focused on technology and simplifying your home, there was always something new and exciting going on. Clients coming into the showroom learning how we could help them automate everything in their new home. Management wasn't the best aspect of Hive, but it didn't need to be. Co-workers enjoyed their jobs and found enjoyment in each other. The hardest part of the job was finding time to learn all the new technology as it changed.

Pros

Work from home, make your own hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hive LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Hive LLC