HKA Enterprises Employee Reviews

Great agency
Firewatch/Helper (Former Employee) –  Hodges, SCAugust 1, 2018
It only took 2 weeks from the day I applied until I started working. It was a temporary position with a sanitary pipeline company contracted for construction of a plant. Great people, great time, great pay and benefits. I hated that the job had to end.
Land Assessment Agent (Former Employee) –  Belle Chase, LAJuly 18, 2018
Only worked on contract for a few months. Wasn't a bad place at all for the time i was there. Decent pay and good communication. Cant give too much of an opinion on the short time i was there though.
Not a great work enviroment
Payroll/AP Specialist (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCJune 15, 2018
I didn't like working at HKA. Most people were not friendly. They didn't care about the employees at all. There was no benefits and the work was stressful.

Comment – June 18, 2018

We're sorry to hear that you didn't have a positive experience at HKA. We strive to make our workplace a welcoming environment for all employees. We also offer ACA compliant health plans for medical, dental, and vision as well as disability and life benefits to eligible full-time employees.

Good company and good people to work with
Piping Designer/Checker (Current Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIJune 4, 2018
Good company to work for. Flexible if time off is needed, Flexible working hours. Employees are helpful and cooperative. I have worked with HKA for about 18 years and have no complaints.
great people
Pipefitter (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCMay 1, 2018
wonderful staffing that is always are wiling to help all the time. very good place to work and stable. i really like this place and the person is been helping me to find a job.
n/a
Fiber Optic Technician (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALApril 1, 2018
Recruiter lie. Had me waiting for weeks thinking job was mine . Then no job sorry she said her assistant was wrong austal no longer hiring.Next day they posted new ad for same job. I turned down work. Now can't find any don't trust them use mga or crt or ameriforce.
Anchorage Alaska is beautiful in the smmertime
Supervisor Michael Johnson (Former Employee) –  Prudhoe Bay, AKMarch 27, 2018
The northern lights and seeing polar bears and caribou up close and in person was awesome! I worked the night shift, but summertime in the artic circle consists of 20+ hours of daylight. They feed you like a king, steak and prime rib on the menu once a week, eggs to order and to many desserts to list. They also had a pool & ping pong table, weight room, TV room, and computer / Internet access. Anchorage Alaska is breathtakingly beautiful in the summertime. Thanks to all the good people at HKA. P.S. The money was good too: $28.00 / $42.00 per hour.
Pros
Free food & lodging, sites.
Cons
Working 7/12's and being away from home
professional
HR/ADMINISTRATION (Former Employee) –  Cantil, CAFebruary 11, 2018
It was an great experience and would love to work for them again. Always there and very helpful at anytime I needed..........................................
Great Company!
Welder/Fitter (Former Employee) –  Kings Mountain, NCJanuary 23, 2018
Show up to do your job..... great day on the site excluding the cold and bitter days but you push through it.
They try and place you with another company when your contract runs out.
Great Coffee,Kitchen was nice
Accounting /HR Associate (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCDecember 7, 2017
I worked here with terrible people who made you feel small and no site for advancement, I tried to find a better position with one of their customers because they did placement but they did not like that so I was let go, first time in my life! I hated my job & the people were mean and weird they talked about each other and were just not nice. I actually was happy to leave.
Pros
A few nice people, liked what I did in my role
Cons
Backbiting, negativity, terrible management
gtfyfhgf
Sr Pipe Designer (Former Employee) –  OregonSeptember 6, 2017
this is a contract company didn't work directly with anyone I was on site with the client. they paid me on time and was accurate, I was happy with the experience I had with them.
Ambiente excelente
Pipefitter Helper (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 26, 2017
Muy buen trabajo en equipo. Todos los compaƱeros de trabajo siempre estan disponibles para ayudar.
Temp to work Agency
Material Handler for Tyco Fire Protection Products (Former Employee) –  Marinette, WIAugust 20, 2017
HRA is a Temp to work Agency that place me with Tyco in 2013.
I never actually performed any duties for this company.
i am grateful for the opportunity.
Productive Relaxed Work Space
Administrative Assistant 3 (Current Employee) –  Johns Creek, GAAugust 10, 2017
Everyone was very friendly , Everyone is focused on their job and speaks whenever you walk past. Its an awesome environment to be in everything is calendar driven so you need to work well with timelines.
Great company to work for
N/A (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaApril 25, 2017
I have worked with HKA for a couple years. They have great benefits. The company culture is the best. Managers that care about you and reward you when job is well done.
Pros
Flexible with time off
Cons
No matching 401k
Pretty good for a summer job
Park Attendant (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COApril 20, 2017
I technically worked as a public employee, but was contracted through HKA. Took a whole lot of safety modules my first year (like 8 hours worth), but if you come back later you only have to retake a few of them. Had a decent salary for a summer job (12-12.50 an hour), and offered a 50 cent raise for coming back the second year. Overall, a positive experience.
What I've learned....
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaFebruary 22, 2017
HKA has given me the opportunity to grow. I enjoy working with my co-workers and I learn everyday something new. HKA is a great company I will love to stay employed with HKA for a long time.
contractor company
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALJanuary 12, 2017
they sent me to work immediately and always paid on time. work was good they train people for test. what do you want to know.
Pros
contractor
Cons
contractor job
Contract Position
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 12, 2016
This was a contract position, working through HKA for a company in Denver. They paid no benefits, you got no holiday pay or sick time or vacation. HKA is based out of South Carolina.
Great place to start
Account Manager/Sr. Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCMay 9, 2016
Great place to start your career as a Recruiter. If you are willing to relocate, you have the chance to do big things with the company. They are growing and provide a secure atmosphere. Kind of a good ol boy place to work, but they are fair and give opportunities to those who excel.
Pros
Gym, weights, basketball courts
Cons
Have to relocate for upward mobility

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HKA Enterprises. Our community is ready to answer.