HKA Enterprises Employee Reviews

4.2
Ratings breakdown
n/a
Fiber Optic Technician (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALApril 1, 2018
Recruiter lie. Had me waiting for weeks thinking job was mine . Then no job sorry she said her assistant was wrong austal no longer hiring.Next day they posted new ad for same job. I turned down work. Now can't find any don't trust them use mga or crt or ameriforce.
professional
HR/ADMINISTRATION (Former Employee) –  Cantil, CAFebruary 11, 2018
It was an great experience and would love to work for them again. Always there and very helpful at anytime I needed..........................................
Great Company!
Welder/Fitter (Former Employee) –  Kings Mountain, NCJanuary 23, 2018
Show up to do your job..... great day on the site excluding the cold and bitter days but you push through it.
They try and place you with another company when your contract runs out.
Great Coffee,Kitchen was nice
Accounting /HR Associate (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCDecember 7, 2017
I worked here with terrible people who made you feel small and no site for advancement, I tried to find a better position with one of their customers because they did placement but they did not like that so I was let go, first time in my life! I hated my job & the people were mean and weird they talked about each other and were just not nice. I actually was happy to leave.
Pros
A few nice people, liked what I did in my role
Cons
Backbiting, negativity, terrible management
gtfyfhgf
Sr Pipe Designer (Former Employee) –  OregonSeptember 6, 2017
this is a contract company didn't work directly with anyone I was on site with the client. they paid me on time and was accurate, I was happy with the experience I had with them.
Ambiente excelente
Pipefitter Helper (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 26, 2017
Muy buen trabajo en equipo. Todos los compaƱeros de trabajo siempre estan disponibles para ayudar.
Temp to work Agency
Material Handler for Tyco Fire Protection Products (Former Employee) –  Marinette, WIAugust 20, 2017
HRA is a Temp to work Agency that place me with Tyco in 2013.
I never actually performed any duties for this company.
i am grateful for the opportunity.
Productive Relaxed Work Space
Administrative Assistant 3 (Current Employee) –  Johns Creek, GAAugust 10, 2017
Everyone was very friendly , Everyone is focused on their job and speaks whenever you walk past. Its an awesome environment to be in everything is calendar driven so you need to work well with timelines.
Great company to work for
N/A (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaApril 25, 2017
I have worked with HKA for a couple years. They have great benefits. The company culture is the best. Managers that care about you and reward you when job is well done.
Pros
Flexible with time off
Cons
No matching 401k
Pretty good for a summer job
Park Attendant (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COApril 20, 2017
I technically worked as a public employee, but was contracted through HKA. Took a whole lot of safety modules my first year (like 8 hours worth), but if you come back later you only have to retake a few of them. Had a decent salary for a summer job (12-12.50 an hour), and offered a 50 cent raise for coming back the second year. Overall, a positive experience.
What I've learned....
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaFebruary 22, 2017
HKA has given me the opportunity to grow. I enjoy working with my co-workers and I learn everyday something new. HKA is a great company I will love to stay employed with HKA for a long time.
contractor company
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALJanuary 12, 2017
they sent me to work immediately and always paid on time. work was good they train people for test. what do you want to know.
Pros
contractor
Cons
contractor job
Contract Position
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 12, 2016
This was a contract position, working through HKA for a company in Denver. They paid no benefits, you got no holiday pay or sick time or vacation. HKA is based out of South Carolina.
Great place to start
Account Manager/Sr. Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCMay 9, 2016
Great place to start your career as a Recruiter. If you are willing to relocate, you have the chance to do big things with the company. They are growing and provide a secure atmosphere. Kind of a good ol boy place to work, but they are fair and give opportunities to those who excel.
Pros
Gym, weights, basketball courts
Cons
Have to relocate for upward mobility
Temp agency
Chemnist 3 for CH2M (Former Employee) –  Corvallis, ORJanuary 31, 2016
I don't have much to say about this Temp Agency because I never met them in person and only interacted with them via email.
Common Company
Field Inspector (Former Employee) –  PRJanuary 29, 2016
I have a neutral experience with HKA. It worked for CH Caribe and we worked for the Acueduct and Sewer Authority. It was an active work and with many things to do.
Ethnics
Gulf Coast Recruitment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALJanuary 11, 2016
Sometimes your career should not be based on the all mighty dollar and about your job experience. Shouldn't have to compromise my morals for a position.
Placed me in a contract position at ch2m hill
AutoCAD/Revit Technician (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNNovember 14, 2015
Loved how easily it was to get a position with this company. If I had any questions, they were very helpful. The only downfall was the job was not permanent & itgot put on hold.
not worth a dam
recruiter (Former Employee) –  mobileOctober 4, 2015
Steer clear you will B sorry if you don't not very good place to work. What else do need to know. Sorry. Company. To work for
Pros
you get to go home
Cons
going back for little pay
Very professional and good work schedule
Senior Contracts Administrator CH2M Hill (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCSeptember 7, 2015
The management staff was very professional. We worked a 40 hour work week that included half days on Friday. My co-workers were people I had worked with previously and we all worked well together. The hardest part of the job was learning the Company formation requirements. The most enjoyable part on the job is contract negotiation and administration.
Pros
Great team of Contract professionals
Cons
Work location (There was no place close by, other than McDonalds to eat lunch so I would bring my lunch.)