HMC Employee Reviews

Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Kingsburg, CAJune 29, 2018
Nice place to work. Team players hard workers good place ro work
Work a lot of hours Monday thru friday some Saturdays if u like friendly people HMC the place to work
Pros
Nice
Cons
Cold
Boring workplace
Burger King Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Hillside, NJJune 27, 2018
Nobody really communicates with anybody. Due to lack of communication, there’s really no relationship among the workers. In the other hand, the management over there is okay.
Terrible
Journeyman Electrician (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen Proving Ground, MDApril 24, 2018
Terrible foreman. Nothing ever good enough. Extremely fast past commercial work. Way to stressful. It was only a 1 year project. Then expect you too relocate.
Enjoy working there
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Reedley, CaFebruary 13, 2018
Checking truck in and out. Scan tags. Put information into iTrade. Did different kinds of jobs. Had good management. Packing House work. Work was not hard. Like working with people
Pros
Good place to work at
No Comment
Vice President - Business Development (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 9, 2018
Comment is not applicable in that I have no interest in providing a comprehensive account of the various elements of the work day that were not inclined to produce any sort of progress.
Cons
Summary
Rad Tech 2 (Current Employee) –  Savannah, TNDecember 28, 2017
Good place to work, extremely knowledgeable staff and doctors. Fast paced work environment with high level for acuity of care. Not a level 1 trauma center but feels like it most of the time.
Pros
Good staff
Cons
Low salary
Above minimum wage
Front Desk Agent/Guest Attendant (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 19, 2017
It is okay for part time. Not sure if there is any opportunity for advancement. Overall, it is a decent place to work. It is not a bad job. They also start off with over minimum wage.
understaffed,
HVAC Technician (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSSeptember 14, 2017
With the proper management, it could be a great place to work. Jobs were constantly underbid and corners being cut caused alot of unnecessary stress for all
Pros
lots of overtime
Cons
underpaid
Great Company
Project Manager Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 25, 2017
Everyone was great to work with. Never any problems. Worked on an actual job site location, which was two stories underground. Enjoyed my job duties and worked to my full potential.
Poorwork place
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bad Axe, MIApril 6, 2017
The management was horrible. I would not recommend this place of work to anyone. I enjoyed the job itself but the management could have been improved 100%. The staff was very much for oneself rather than working as a team.
Fun energetic people
Janitorial (Current Employee) –  Princeton, INMarch 13, 2017
I love the atmosphere and the people! Very friendly and outgoing! And the owners are very friendly and fair! It is so nice to go to work everyday where people respect one another and are always very helpful
Pros
Cook outs, bonus
Cons
For my job position there is no room for advancement
needs all around improvement.
Shop hand/Shipping Clerk/Forklift Operator/ (Current Employee) –  Madera, CAMarch 7, 2017
poor professionalism from the above personnel. quick days by having a heavy work load which is good in a way, learned different computer softwares. ...
Pros
flexible
Cons
no advancement, poor supervisory, little pay high expectations very wealthy company.
Great place to work!
Instrumentation Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cypress, TXDecember 16, 2016
I built this company with our many employees that have since been downsized. The three principles (owners) are the best! HMC is a great company to get training, cross training for all I/E careers in the upstream/downstream petroleum industries. Established professionals are surprised when recruited at how HMC stands out as an employer. Good benefits and real support from a family that you belong too and want to do well for! I can't wait to go back!
Pros
free lunches, good benefits, great people, unlimited support
Cons
Productive and office work areas were nice
Cash Posting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 8, 2016
I enjoyed my co-workers, but management was not very efficient, or understanding. Work load was extremely heavy and impossible to keep up with. I was required to work a lot of O/T Hrs. However, I did learn very much from there.
Pros
Parties and free lunches, Etc.
Cons
Management & extremely heavy work load
Great Place to work
Office Manager/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Monroe, NCMarch 31, 2016
I really loved my job. Very good place to work. The company was owned by a husband and wife. They were a great support team and it was a great opportunity to work with them. I learned many different things that will be very helpful for me moving forward with new job offers.
Pros
lunches free
good company
electronics (Current Employee) –  Doha, DAWDecember 31, 2015
if you want to be happy in your job you have to have good communication skill, you have to be aware of what you are doing because its hospital and mistake can be so effective.
productive but not always steady work
LPN (Former Employee) –  Savannah, TNDecember 21, 2015
12 hour night shift for 10 yrs. They have cut our hours over the past 6 years and its not steady work there has been a lot of negative changes
This is a very good company to work for
Marketing Assistant Intern (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAJune 26, 2015
I worked there about three months. Everyday I need to search for the information of our clients and then entered these information into our database.
A good company to work a very progresive company to work for.
Sr Nurse Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 22, 2015
A typical day starts at 8am ends at 5pm. Review the To Do List for the day prioritize my calls to client for the day. I learn that it is important to listen to the clients and let them vent if they are upset. Management is very supportive and is there to give advice. My co-workers and very hard working and supportive. The most enjoyable part of the job is to be able to assist and have a very satisfied client,
Corporate America
Finance Manager/Corporate Accountant (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOApril 5, 2015
HMC, Hospital Management Corporation was full of caring people.
Working in the heart of downtown Kansas City, Missouri and, in one of the most know high-rise buildings, was intense.
A typical day always consisted of at least 3-4 meetings for my position. Very organized.
Pros
Paid Parking
Cons
Traffic and Commute