HMSHost
Happiness rating is 53 out of 100

HMSHost

HMSHost Cashier Review

Started off nice at first, as time went on the curtain dropped.

Long story short, don't work here if you're expecting a job with fair pay and a good work/life balance. The manager I worked for did his best to provide the days I requested off, but his bosses were carefree and didn't prioritize anything that didn't have to do with a dollar sign. Most stressful 4 months of my life. My emotional and mental health declined GREATLY while working here. Oh, and a lot of the shift supervisors that have been with this company for 10+ years are racist. Walked into that one unprepared. Each time I complained, nothing was done.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same role

Depends on who your working with.

I really liked working for HMS most of the time. The job came with good and bad managers. When the good managers were on, it was great. When the bad managers were on, you didn't know what mood that manager would be in. It was the worst and the best job I ever had. I stayed because I liked the customers and sometimes I got to work with the great managers.
Same role

Great job overall!!!

Great place to begin. Lots to learn with helpful management leading the way. Of course pay could be better, but its a lovely place to start. They were also able to work with my schedule.
Same location

Great environment

Great place to work and there are helpful ppl to work with. I enjoy working there they have different kinds of ethnic background of ppl working together

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HMSHost. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

2.4
InHerSight Score
1.9Personal Development
3.1Career Opportunities
2.2Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare HMSHost with

• HMSHost
  • Started off nice at first, as time went on the curtain dropped.