HNTB Corporation Employee Review

View all HNTB Corporation reviews

This place has good team spirit. Staffs are knowledge and are willing to provide help to each other.
Engineer III (Current Employee) –  Milpitas, CANovember 29, 2012
I started with HNTB as a project control engineer where I have learned the cost control and budget forecast skill. I, later, moved onto an engineering design position to obtain further design knowledge and aspect. I was able to worked on different roles of the project and allows me to interact with different design teams. The management is willing to listen to the staff and would help the staff as much as possible to move onto the positions they are trying pursue. Work time is normally stable but would occasionally require reasonable overtime. However, there is not a absolute distinguish on the discipline teams. Sometimes, it may be help for staff to concentration on on focus with some clear distinction among different fields.

Other HNTB Corporation Employee Reviews

Great People!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 17, 2018
Genuinely nice, knowledgeable, and generous people at HNTB. Every office I've worked out of has been top-notch and their benefits are beyond reproach.
Pros
Benefits
Great co workers
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 1, 2018
You are given the opportunity to advance and excel in your position. Offices are geographic so working across offices is a challenge. Benefits are good and people are friendly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HNTB Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.6

2.3Personal Development

2.6Career Opportunities

2.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight