I pray for them!
I feel like they won't last long, or continue to have a very high turnover rate.
Probably will have some tough times in the near future, Probably won't go insolvent, but will either have to sell some investments off or walk away from one or more of their projects.
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Ho-Chunk, Inc.?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Ho-Chunk, Inc.?2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Ho-Chunk, Inc.?2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Ho-Chunk, Inc.?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Ho-Chunk, Inc.? What are the steps along …2 people answered
- Do they offer benefits? Health Insurance, PTO, 401k, disability?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Ho-Chunk, Inc. a better place to work?One person answered
- What is the salary for TSSCIOne person answered
- How are the working hours at Ho-Chunk, Inc.?One person answered
- What is the time for the 3shift cashier position