Ho-Chunk, Inc. Salaries in the United States
Salary estimated from 16 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.
6 salaries reported
$120,000 per year
Common benefits at Ho-Chunk, Inc.
- 401K Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Add your benefits
Questions about Ho-Chunk, Inc.
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Ho-Chunk, Inc.?5 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Ho-Chunk, Inc.?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Ho-Chunk, Inc.?2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Ho-Chunk, Inc.?2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Ho-Chunk, Inc.?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Ho-Chunk, Inc.? What are the steps along …2 people answered
- Do they offer benefits? Health Insurance, PTO, 401k, disability?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Ho-Chunk, Inc. a better place to work?One person answered
- What is the salary for TSSCIOne person answered
- How are the working hours at Ho-Chunk, Inc.?One person answered
See all questions and answers
What people say about working at Ho-Chunk, Inc.
- Constant workBusy on load days,slower but still productive off days, cleaning store &laundromatand parking lot help to keep busy and high turn over rate can add more incentives to try and keep workersStocker,cleaning,parttime cashier (Former Employee)Winnebago store - July 12, 2020
- Good Company to work for.Worked with fun coworkers and given adequate benefits. Able to move up in the company, to a point. Clean well organized store that is very customer friendly.Cashier (Former Employee)Sloan, IA - March 13, 2016
Read more Ho-Chunk, Inc. reviews about Pay & Benefits
Jobs at Ho-Chunk, Inc.
Take part in our anonymous salary survey
It only takes a minute!