Hoag Health System
Happiness rating is 69 out of 100
View all Hoag Health System reviews

Hoag Health System

Hoag Health System Charge Nurse Cath Lab Holding/Interventional Radiology Review

Hoag Hospital is an excellent Hospital to work for!

Hoag Hospital is such an excellent Hospital. There are so many opportunities for advancement and education. The value system is very strong and the bar is set very high for employee performance and Patient Satisfaction. The employee's are truly happy to work there so the work environment is wonderful. The work family is so important and valued!

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same location

Great team and lots of resources

Great environment to learn in. Every team member is approachable. This organization has high standards and expects the best from their employees. Overall, this environment made me a better nurse.

January 10, 2023
Thank you for your feedback! At Hoag, we pride ourselves on the incredibly talented individuals who care for our community and patients. We recognize that part of fulfilling our mission is taking care of the people who are contributing toward our advancements. We appreciate and value your contribution and work at Hoag.
Same location

The hospital itself is very nice, both the Newport and Irvine locations. Fortunately, I work in a department that has supportive staff and I do feel taken care of. Pay isn't competitive compared to other hospitals. As with many units, not many chances to advance as nurses in higher positions usually don't leave until they retire.

September 12, 2022
Thank you for your feedback! At Hoag, we pride ourselves on the incredibly talented individuals who care for our community and patients. We focus on keeping our benefits and compensation packages competitive with other local healthcare organizations. Our team actively seeks new and improved ways to better care for our employees, so your feedback is valued!
Same location

Really enjoyed working for the hospital. The hospital and the people on the whole were great to work for. Engineering department itself wasn’t the best you had to be managements buddy to get advancements still not a bad place to work.

September 12, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review. We're thrilled to hear that Hoag was a great place to work! We pride ourselves on the incredibly talented individuals who care for our community and patients. At Hoag, we push for collaborative work environments where departments can foster growth and development, and strive to create an environment where our staff can succeed with their peers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hoag Health System. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

4.8
InHerSight Score
4.8Personal Development
4.7Career Opportunities
4.5Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare Hoag Health System with

• Hoag Health System
  • Hoag Hospital is an excellent Hospital to work for!