Hoag Medical Group Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
slow/fast environment
take messages, transfer calls to MA's, LVN, RN (Current Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CAApril 3, 2018
Monday's and Friday's really busy other days can be mellow. We can get like 80-100 calls a day. In the mean time we are working on scanning and prep charts, verify insurance.
Pros
benefits
Cons
no paid vacation nor holidays
Great company to work for
Director and Clinic Administrator (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAFebruary 6, 2018
Professional and collaborative group to work with. Cutting edge in healthcare with a reputation that proceeds itself. Benefit package was extremely competitive. Career advancement opportunities and people development was top rated.
Managent is not good
Medical Assistant-Front/Back office (Current Employee) –  Aliso Viejo, CAAugust 18, 2017
I have worked for Hoag Medical Group for 5 months, the Dr. I work for us great, the office supervisor however is a joke, she treats all satff like they are 2 years old.
fast paced
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 31, 2017
Fast paced urgent care and family practice. With an Imaging dept. next door. Management does not always complete their tasks. Most enjoyable part of the day is that it is fast paced ad the day goes by quickly.
Great Place to work if you like big corporations
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJanuary 9, 2017
I was placed with a physician that was not a good match with me, the drive was very difficult for me, overall HOAG MG is a great place to work if it fits with you.
A growing practice
Medical Assistant-Sports Medicine (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 10, 2015
It is a growing practice with very good kind people. The patient flow is minimal, but growing. My provider is eager to teach me how to better help her. I have learned to cast and follow up cast care. The most enjoyable part of my job is the ability to have a 1 on 1 setting with our patients.
Growing office with caring physicians
Lead Front Office Assistant III (Current Employee) –  Newport Beach, CANovember 11, 2013
Most days are busy with patients checking in and we always have a heavy call volume. This office is the largest group I have worked for so learning how to prioritize my time . Also we have several primary care physicians that have a specialty. So learning what each specialty is all about and scheduling all the different ways each physician requires. Developing long term relationships with the patients and fellow coworkers.
Pros
Knowing a lot of patients, doctors & co workers because working in this area for 15 plus yrs
Cons
The need to hire more employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hoag Medical Group. Our community is ready to answer.