Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Happiness rating is 69 out of 100
View all Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian reviews

Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian

Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian Employee Review

Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian Member Anesthesiologist Review - Incredible Work Environment

Worked with very well educated and talented individuals who passionately cared about their profession as well as their patients. It was an absolute honor to become so distinguished over the years of my career.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

August 17, 2020
Thank you, we appreciate your feedback and review! At Hoag, we consider ourselves family and it is wonderful to hear that it has offered you a collaborative environment to grow and develop within your profession. We strive to create an environment where our staff can succeed with their peers.

Okay Place to Work

Management is not pleasant to work with as they can micromanage. If they want you out, then they will. Customer first meaning they will always take the side of the patients.

Great learning opportunity

Did my nursing clinicals here. Nurses were amazing and willing to teach. Exposed to a variety of critical care units such as CVICU, NEURO ICU, CCU, and ED.

May 25, 2022
Thank you for providing us with your feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you did your nursing clinicals at Hoag and had an amazing experience. We strive to create an environment where our staff can succeed with their peers!
Same location

Very good experience working as a CNA

Working at Hoag as a CNA was such a great experience they gave a good amount to paid time off and sick leave. The staffing office was nice and so was the managers. I would work there again

May 25, 2022
We appreciate you taking the time to provide us your feedback and review. We're thrilled to hear that you had such a great experience working at Hoag as a CNA. We're also happy to hear that you enjoyed our wide range of benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community and vacation! At Hoag, we consider ourselves a family and it is wonderful to hear that it has offered you a collaborative environment to grow and develop.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
3.4Personal Development
2.8Career Opportunities
3.2Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight