Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Happiness rating is 71 out of 100
Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian Employee Review

Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian Member Anesthesiologist Review - Incredible Work Environment

March 6, 2020
Worked with very well educated and talented individuals who passionately cared about their profession as well as their patients. It was an absolute honor to become so distinguished over the years of my career.
August 17, 2020
Thank you, we appreciate your feedback and review! At Hoag, we consider ourselves family and it is wonderful to hear that it has offered you a collaborative environment to grow and develop within your profession. We strive to create an environment where our staff can succeed with their peers.
March 2, 2021
Lab Assistant (Current Employee) - Newport Beach, CA
Working as a lab assistant with no prior medical knowledge has been and is a fun rewarding experience. Customer service skill is a must. Lab assistants are always communicating with other departments, their team, doctors, nurses, etc. The team, supervisors and management is very supportive. Always be on your toes when procedures changes. Always something to learn.
February 12, 2021
Security Officer (Former Employee) - Newport Beach, CA
Nursing staff are friendly and have your back. Nursing staff are very appreciative of security. Orange County vibe. Fun place to do your patrols and get a lot of exercise. Never a boring moment here because of a lot of service calls for security. Security supervisors and managers are awesome. Legit uniforms. I know of other hospitals where nursing staff, leads, and security management throw guards under the bus, but not place.
Pros
Great cafeteria food with employee discounts, and awesome healthcare benefits. They take care of you. Overtime opportunities.
Cons
February 25, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write this review and provide us with your feedback! We're happy to hear that the nursing staff, managers, and your colleagues were all friendly and welcoming. At Hoag, we pride ourselves on the incredibly talented individuals, like yourself, who care for our community and patients. We recognize that part of fulfilling our mission is taking care of the people who are contributing toward our advancements. We appreciate and value all your contribution and work at Hoag!
February 8, 2021
Support Service Lead (Current Employee) - Newport Beach, CA
Good place to work at. Staff is always friendly and helpful. We work with a lot of people and everyone seems to always help each other out, over all great team.
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
Ok pay
February 10, 2021
Thank you for your review and feedback! We're happy to hear that Hoag was a "good place to work at ..." and that "staff is always friendly and helpful." At Hoag, we consider ourselves a family and it is wonderful to hear that it has offered you a collaborative environment to grow and develop. We strive to create an environment where our staff can succeed with their peers. We appreciate and value your contribution and work at Hoag!