Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Happiness rating is 71 out of 100
Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian Employee Review

Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian Patient Access Representative Review - Hoagie for Life

September 20, 2018
HOAG is a great place to work. They cultivate a culture of inclusion and individuality at the same time. They encourage growth and opportunities are there for advancement. It is truly like a family working to provide exceptional patient care.
Official response from Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
September 28, 2018
Thank you for sharing! We love hearing from our Hoag family. Our teams work very hard to continually foster the Hoag culture and mindset so that we not only create a wonderful experience for our employees, but also for our patients too. That said, we are thrilled to hear your experiences reflect that. Be sure to join our Hoag community on social media @hoagcareers (Instagram/Twitter)!
April 24, 2013
Same roleSame location
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee) - Newport Beach, CA
The best part about working at Hoag is my coworkers. Hoag definitely has a high standard when it comes to employees and this is reflected in its high patient satisfaction.
March 2, 2021
Same location
Lab Assistant (Current Employee) - Newport Beach, CA
Working as a lab assistant with no prior medical knowledge has been and is a fun rewarding experience. Customer service skill is a must. Lab assistants are always communicating with other departments, their team, doctors, nurses, etc. The team, supervisors and management is very supportive. Always be on your toes when procedures changes. Always something to learn.
February 12, 2021
Same location
Security Officer (Former Employee) - Newport Beach, CA
Nursing staff are friendly and have your back. Nursing staff are very appreciative of security. Orange County vibe. Fun place to do your patrols and get a lot of exercise. Never a boring moment here because of a lot of service calls for security. Security supervisors and managers are awesome. Legit uniforms. I know of other hospitals where nursing staff, leads, and security management throw guards under the bus, but not place.
Pros
Great cafeteria food with employee discounts, and awesome healthcare benefits. They take care of you. Overtime opportunities.
Cons
Official response from Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
February 25, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write this review and provide us with your feedback! We're happy to hear that the nursing staff, managers, and your colleagues were all friendly and welcoming. At Hoag, we pride ourselves on the incredibly talented individuals, like yourself, who care for our community and patients. We recognize that part of fulfilling our mission is taking care of the people who are contributing toward our advancements. We appreciate and value all your contribution and work at Hoag!