Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Happiness rating is 69 out of 100
View all Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian reviews

Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian

Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian Employee Review

Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian Patient Access Representative Review - Hoagie for Life

HOAG is a great place to work. They cultivate a culture of inclusion and individuality at the same time. They encourage growth and opportunities are there for advancement. It is truly like a family working to provide exceptional patient care.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Official response from Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian

September 28, 2018
Thank you for sharing! We love hearing from our Hoag family. Our teams work very hard to continually foster the Hoag culture and mindset so that we not only create a wonderful experience for our employees, but also for our patients too. That said, we are thrilled to hear your experiences reflect that. Be sure to join our Hoag community on social media @hoagcareers (Instagram/Twitter)!

Same roleSame location

Good Place To Work

The best part about working at Hoag is my coworkers. Hoag definitely has a high standard when it comes to employees and this is reflected in its high patient satisfaction.
Same location

Okay Place to Work

Management is not pleasant to work with as they can micromanage. If they want you out, then they will. Customer first meaning they will always take the side of the patients.
Same location

Great learning opportunity

Did my nursing clinicals here. Nurses were amazing and willing to teach. Exposed to a variety of critical care units such as CVICU, NEURO ICU, CCU, and ED.

Official response from Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian

May 25, 2022
Thank you for providing us with your feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you did your nursing clinicals at Hoag and had an amazing experience. We strive to create an environment where our staff can succeed with their peers!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
3.4Personal Development
2.8Career Opportunities
3.2Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight