Hoffman Construction

Hoffman Construction Culture reviews

Great job
Learned more about myself and what i can accomplish than any job I have ever had. Not only did I learn how to remodel every aspect of a flooded building, but I met great people along the way. I will remember it forever!
Fast paced workplace
Extremely fast pased work. Manager worked well with employees to ensure help was given when needed. Fellow wokers stepped up to assit when needed. This was a team enviroment
Great Company
It was a great company and great working atmosphere with great co-workers. I really enjoyed my time there and i hope they are able to gain more work here in Texas.
Growing Construction Firm
Hoffman is a powerful construction firm with the intent to continually grow on all levels. The individuals who operate within the company are high powered, high caliber and determined to achieve success no matter the cost.

Hoffman takes care of it's highest performers & hardest workers.
The company does well at sharing it's wealth and success with those who are salaried however the culture of the company leaves little time to cultivate a family or life.
Pros
Great opportunities for advancement and financial reward
Cons
Long Hours, Life comes second
Productive and nice place to work
My typical day at work is managing the office. I answer phone calls and scale in trucks. I dispatch trucks to their jobsites. The management is good to work for and friendly. They are like a second family. My co-workers for the most part are decent to work with. The hardest part of my job is being strict with people and co-workers. I know that I need to be sometimes but it is still difficult. The most enjoyable part of my job is talking with customers and making them happy.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
expensive heathcare