Great company to work for
Urban Design Team Leader - Senior Associate (Former Employee) – Houston, TX – September 15, 2018
- Great team with wide range of skills.
- Challenging Clients and projects types.
- Fun and feels like home.
- PDR process and development program.
- Training and career development.
- Projects types and collaboration.
- Good benefits for management and leadership with profit sharing.
- Top edge technology.
- Facilities well equipped with good operations.
- good office culture with team work.
- Good market share.
- You will learn a lot on daily basis due to the type of projects, challenges and deadlines.
- Quality of planning work is cutting edge that exceeds any other competitor in the market.
- Design and planning work culture is fun and interesting with a lot to learn from senior leaders in the business.
- Good graduate program with a lot of support.
- Customer service and customer over-promise needs improvement including a new business development strategy.
- The most enjoyable part of working is the team, and the resources available to complete the job with global reach.