Holiday Inn Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 6,586 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Holiday Inn is a multinational brand of hotels, part of the LSE-listed InterContinental Hotels Group. Originally a U.S. motel chain, today it is one of the world's largest hotel chains, with 435,299 bedrooms in 3,463 hotels globally hosting over 100 million guest nights each year. The hotel chain is based in three cities: Atlanta, London and Rio de Janeiro....
Holiday Inn is a multinational brand of hotels, part of the LSE-listed InterContinental Hotels Group. Originally a U.S. motel chain, today it is one of the world's largest hotel chains, with 435,299 bedrooms in 3,463 hotels globally hosting over 100 million guest nights each year. The hotel chain is based in three cities: Atlanta, London and Rio de Janeiro.
Explore Holiday Inn
You're seeing Holiday Inn jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 20.2K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Food Preparation & Service
Employees at Holiday Inn have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 537 questions about working at Holiday Inn. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Holiday Inn employees.
Insights from 4.9K Indeed users who have interviewed with Holiday Inn within the last 5 years.
They asked me what I'd done before applying for the housekeeping position. I mentioned my experience in the food industry and receiving the position in their restuarant instead of what I applied for.
They asked me what I'd done be...
The only thing recalled by mine and others is concern that a background check being cleared.
The only thing recalled by min...
They asked me my experience in the restaurant and hotel industry/service was . The hours and days I would be available as it’s a demanding full time job. A lot of hours and responsibilities. I was asked about my qualifications (fact checked ). I was asked if I thought I could handle it as I wasn’t the most qualified candidate with experience at that time .
They asked me my experience in...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Holiday Inn?Published on May 24, 2021