Holiday Inn Club Vacations Employee Reviews in Kissimmee, FL

Not Bad After All!
Elite Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLMarch 24, 2019
This was my first time selling timeshare but not my last. Unfortunately, I became sick and only lasted 2 weeks after training. I was told I could reapply 6 months later. Training is TOP NOTCH [imho] but can be overwhelming especially when you are now on the floor. Sales reps are required to go thru an additional 10 weeks of training - 1 hour 2 days out of the week.

Fresh out of training going into peak season expect your work days to be 6/1. A quick sales meeting starts at 7:50 a.m. [1 min late don't bother showing up]. Keep in mind 10-week training attendees meet an hour before the sales meeting - that really sucks!

Pay is $10 hourly draw against commission. From day 1 on the floor, you have a small VPG expectation which increases every 30 days. Come the 91st day, you are expected to be at full VPG [for every 10 tours]. From what I gathered, termination is eminent on your third written.

There are 3 waves. Should you escaped being called for the 3rd wave, then off to training for an hour until the line is cut.
Pros
Inexperience Welcomed, Top Notch Training and Good People Willing To Help
Cons
No assigned mentor following training for those that want it, The sales manager is way too busy to help with sales development.
Excellent place to work at
Recreation Attendant (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLFebruary 9, 2019
Guest satisfaction was the main priority. Offers a great work environment for all of its employees. Hard work was always rewarded by the managers and the supervisors.
Overall good company
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLDecember 8, 2018
There is a lot of growth happening with this company. I have experienced a good working culture and I enjoy my coworkers. With all of the growth has come some growing pains but I have seen the company making changes to work throigh them. A lot of employees feel they are set up for failure with the high performance standards and the company has very high rates of turnover. Other than that it is an enjoyable place to work.
Fun place to work, but you better sell
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLDecember 4, 2018
Early morning everyday we had a sales meeting to set goals and incentives. You need to be in a pretty good shape since you have to walk guesses around the resort. Sometimes expect to stay longs hours.
Pros
Fun, incentives
Cons
Pressure sales
Growth, development, and opportunity to enhance your career! Sales & Marketing
Sales and Marketing (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLOctober 3, 2018
In the 4 years I have been working with the company I have grown, developed, been challenged, motivated, and rewarded for my hard work. You have to be willing to be coachable and want to be successful. The company will coach you on your strengths and talents to help you become a better version of yoursell on a personal and professional level.
Pros
Leaders will motivate and challenge you to be a better professional.
Cons
If you are not willing to do the work then make sure you choose the right position for you.
Not a great position.
QUALITY ASSURANCE AGENT (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLAugust 27, 2018
Unfortunately, I worked near the sales department. They practiced a lot of dishonest sales tactics that I didn't really agree with and made me feel uncomfortable.
Great Place to work
Digital Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLJune 25, 2018
Fun Atmosphere, Cool staff, and great leadership. It is a forward-thinking company that lets you grow within the ranks and become an essential part of the organization. I worked for the Rental marketing department and loved the people I worked with.
Pros
Good Leadership, Great Team, Awesome Discounts
Cons
Goals
productive and fun
IHG inbound sales (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLMay 22, 2018
exciting place to work with great schedule. Location was good but management slacked a little in some areas showing favoritism. Good pay scale just changes a lot without your approval.
Senior Manager of Training (Current Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLMarch 24, 2018
One of the best companies in the industry! It is an evolving culture that is well on its way to becoming the best company in the world. Its a large company with a family business mentality. If you want to be in a place that values its people, this is the place to be.
Productive and Fun place to work
Deeding Clerk (Current Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLJanuary 17, 2018
Need more organization in their training. The company is good but needs to pay more. The schedule is decent. A lot of different departments in one small area. Many people do not know what they are doing.
Pros
Felixible time.
Cons
No real training
Good experience
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLNovember 2, 2017
I had a great time learning and develop g myself at Orange Lake as a Sales Representative. Great team and staff and great opportunities. I had a great time working there
Great company, poor decision making for management
Training Manager (Current Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLOctober 30, 2017
Working environment was nice. Most of the time people were there for you to assist with complicated issues. Largest problem is the rumor mill. Once started, very difficult to stop. Upper management involved as well. Unfortunate, as this company was great otherwise.
Pros
Culture, work environment
Cons
Backstabbing
Not an enviroment you want to be in
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLOctober 11, 2017
Very stressful job. Not work the money. Management don't care all they want is production. It is really not worth it to be in this company at all. Not worth it
Work life balance
Sales and Marketing (Current Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLApril 29, 2017
Great company to work for if you have an open shedule for work only. No weekends off and lots of black out dates when kids are out of school.
Other great benefits!
Pros
Fun, fast paced enviroment
Cons
Too many black out dates, no time for PTO.
grate place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLApril 26, 2017
good place to work fast paced but fun they really take care of there employees and you get paid days off and 10 sick days per years i would recommend this to anyone
Very calm and laid back company
Marketing Agent (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLNovember 10, 2016
You could make a lot of money you just gotta stay focused. The management team is great . I worked in the marketing call center so it was a pretty easy job just answering phones all day
Younger branded company in growth mode. Changes happen quickly.
Employee (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLSeptember 20, 2016
Small company in growth mode. Lean teams doing lots of work and change happens quickly. Good people, resort locations are not premium, leaders seem to care for their people.
productive and fun enviroment to work in
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLAugust 25, 2016
this was a good company to work for, and if you put in the work you would be compensated for it. i learned a lot and enjoyed my time with this company.
Great company wirth best product in the industry
Marketing Sales Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLAugust 10, 2016
Long days, great staff, every day represents a new challenge and a new learning opportunity.
Sometimes management's respect is misunderstood for weakness due to the type of industry.
The ability to offer incentives and different motivations to the staff on a daily basis made the days really enjoyable and the staff was easy to gain respect from.
Pros
IHG room benefits, growing company...
Opportunities for advancement
Club Liaison-Owner Support (Current Employee) –  Kissimmee, FlJuly 30, 2016
Fair company, able to apply and to be promoted. Looking for an opportunity that uses different skillset but this company gave me a chance and I faired well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Holiday Inn Club Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.